Snippet from change log:
• Improved download system, to prevent overwriting existing files / downloading wrong file.
• Uses a folder layout to resolve conflicts with same filenames but different file.
• Enhanced range of Playstation Content support, (A bug stopped the program from accepting all file formats, like png)
• Improved stability of the application
• Outputs a Log.txt containing urls captured by the application, to allow you to add the file extension; if you want it to be captured in the download manager / booster.
• Now allows you to change to port the proxy uses by creating a file called port.txt otherise default of 27.
• Fixed bug, where a message keeps appearing on start-up; this will only appear when theres an update and will not display a load of garbage
• Fixed download issue, with files not being saved in the location given in path.txt
• Slight performance improvments by reducing the length of the code for several operations.
Known bug (Not really worth fixing atm, as it fixes it's self):
• When signing in for the first time, you'll get an error; however it should resolve it's self on the second attempt and work first time afterwards.
• iPlayer App Crashes proxy.exe but I think if you remove the file extensions from the ext.txt for the file types you don't want, it should fix it.
Hope you, enjoy the updates; you might need to look at the ext.txt as it depends on which functions you want, as some files cause issues.
Common User use the following:
Playstation Home Users use:
You might find more file types related to applications, in the Log.txt and if you do then simply add it into the ext.txt to use the download manager to handle this file type, remember some file types will cause conflict with applications on the console.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
Just a small update, to announce the very first plugin / extension is out for the PlayStation Download Manager as requested by users, this is a small sample of the PS3 Automatic Game Updater / LVC - Latest Version Checker.
It currently will not automatically update your games, but will demonstrate the features that will be included in the Automatic Game Updater extension / plugin due for release in the next week.
1) Can locate the latest update for a PS3 Game
2) Ability to search via the BCES / BLES / BLUS Code
3) Initiate the download on the PS Download Manager 3.92
There will be an update to this extension / plugin, that will turn it into the Automatic Game Updater as this will be the very core behind it.
Here is the link to our Web site, http://adf.ly/1UUdZ
You'll find it under our products, PlayStation Download Manager or you can use the link on the front page, if you can't find it; also don't forget you can select your language as well
Under the download link for the PlayStation Download Manager, you'll see the plugin
This will only work, in the same directory as the playstation download manager (download manager must be running for it to start downloads)
Pixolia Solutions LTD.
Also the next download manager will be called 3.93 and will feature some of these changes: