Snippet from change log:
• Improved download system, to prevent overwriting existing files / downloading wrong file.
• Uses a folder layout to resolve conflicts with same filenames but different file.
• Enhanced range of Playstation Content support, (A bug stopped the program from accepting all file formats, like png)
• Improved stability of the application
• Outputs a Log.txt containing urls captured by the application, to allow you to add the file extension; if you want it to be captured in the download manager / booster.
• Now allows you to change to port the proxy uses by creating a file called port.txt otherise default of 27.
• Fixed bug, where a message keeps appearing on start-up; this will only appear when theres an update and will not display a load of garbage
• Fixed download issue, with files not being saved in the location given in path.txt
• Slight performance improvments by reducing the length of the code for several operations.
Known bug (Not really worth fixing atm, as it fixes it's self):
• When signing in for the first time, you'll get an error; however it should resolve it's self on the second attempt and work first time afterwards.
• iPlayer App Crashes proxy.exe but I think if you remove the file extensions from the ext.txt for the file types you don't want, it should fix it.
Hope you, enjoy the updates; you might need to look at the ext.txt as it depends on which functions you want, as some files cause issues.
Common User use the following:
Playstation Home Users use:
You might find more file types related to applications, in the Log.txt and if you do then simply add it into the ext.txt to use the download manager to handle this file type, remember some file types will cause conflict with applications on the console.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
Hello, I's like some help as I'm not able to get it working right. When I launch PSN DM.exe (3.42 version), the app launches but a second windows appears as an error, and it doesn't look like catching PSN dl...
My PS3 is on 3.42 as well, and I used Logan5's tool proxy. The PS3 test passed well except for UPnP. But it never did
I know there is some sort of connection between, as Logan5's tool detected the new 3.42 update while I was first still in 3.41.
What do you think? (Win7 64)
See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.
************** Exception Text **************
System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
at .(Socket )
at .(Object , EventArgs )
at . (Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.
Hmmm, I can't edit my message anymore... I forgot to say I changed port to 8080 with port.txt in order to match logan5's tool.