Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

PS3 3.56 Version Spoofer is Released by Rebug Team

Sponsored Links
192w ago - Following up on their Coldboot Installer v1.0 for PS3 release from earlier today, the Rebug Team has now released a PlayStation 3 3.56 Version Spoofer.

Download: [Register or Login to view links]

To quote: 3.56 Version Spoofer does exactly what it says and can restore back to 3.55 if needed. It was never intended to allow PSN access but to stop the system from updating to 3.56 (I made it shortly after KaKaRoToKS had his false alarm).

Once the PS3 is spoofed it will stay spoofed until it is uninstalled.

Press CROSS to INSTALL 3.56 Version Spoof

Press CIRCLE to UNINSTALL 3.56 Version Spoof


Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!

Comments 37 Comments - Go to Forum Thread »

• Please Register at PS3News.com or Login to make comments on Site News articles. Thanks!

tonyqc's Avatar
#12 - tonyqc - 192w ago
Multiman stopped working after this.. rebug spoof = multiman not working...

ynoz's Avatar
#11 - ynoz - 192w ago
right i'm thinking on saving for another ps3, in the past year i spend about 500 in games so it would be the best deal.

Mafo's Avatar
#10 - Mafo - 192w ago
Quote Originally Posted by Wootzy View Post
But it doesn't allow online, which... is what 99% give a crap about. The other 1% will love this.

I would hope that there are a lot more than 1% realistic people who understand that playing a game you didn't pay for often means you don't get to be online as well.

Of course there will be thousands who upon getting banned from PSN will buy themselves ANOTHER PS3, as if paying for a new PS3 every couple of years justifies their savings on games.

Creamy Goodness's Avatar
#9 - Creamy Goodness - 192w ago
had to reflash, this thing sucks (ps3 fat).

condorstrike's Avatar
#8 - condorstrike - 192w ago
That is the sad part, that 99% are in it for the wrong reasons, but I don't want to preach, just state my opinion.

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News