206w ago - I'm here now to announce that we (the resident PS3 Devs), are currently looking for a talented coder!
What we are expecting from you:
• Very good / strong C / C++ knowledge (preferably commandline tools!)
• Ability to work yourself into (and setup) SDKs, Toolchains, etc.
• Ability to code tools, that help us to reconstruct our reverse engineered progress / information we gained (like the ECC recalculator by NDT / RPS)
• English skills
• Some time
A BIG plus! (but not required):
• worked on consoles before (preferably playstation series!)
• expierence / worked with shaders!
A plus (but not required):
• ASM skills
• Debugging skills
• Cell B.E. skills
• Worked with IBMs Cell SDK
• (Not development wise) Other languages (tell us which one you can speak!)
What you can gain from this (if requirements match):
• 0$ / month !!!
• directly joining the crew as a PS3 Dev!
• get latest information from deeper inside (non-public infos)
• work with some cool dudes :P
• if you look at the requirements, you should see where this is going and what goodies you can expect
If you think you perfectly fit into these requirements, then show us some of your previous work so we can take a closer look into this.
If you have any questions, please reply or contact me via iRC. I'm on EFnet, nick: iCEQB (and sometimes iCEQB_alt, if internet connection gets messed up )
/msg iCEQB message
I hope that we get a cool new crew member asap!
Thanks in advance!
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
Good luck guys; I would apply, but unfortunately I do not have much experience with C/C++, shaders, or assembly. I will have learned Assembly by the end of this coming fall semester however; so we'll see how that goes.
I'm probably not the best candidate; however I do know Java, Action Script 3, PHP, Logic Design with circuits and many other computer related odds and ends. If you believe that I could assist in any way; shoot me a PM.