- Following up on the previous
release, today PlayStation 3 developer Markus95
has updated his Paintown PS3 homebrew game mod called SaintSeiya to version 0.3 with details and below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
/ [Register or Login to view links]
(Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links]
Changelog (Roughly translated):
- Added 3 characters in beta
- Added a 2nd color for the characters
- Added 7 courses
- Added French voices for some characters
- Added new music
- Added new intros for internships and for
- Adding effects (rain, lightning, snow...)
- Added a menu at a break
- Added a list of command options DNAS break
- Improvements of certain courses and characters...
- Changing pkg- (icon, background, and SND0.AT3 PARAM.HIS)
- Install paintown.pkg by the packages install
- Unzip the archive data.rar
- Copy the data folder in dev_hdd0/game/Paintown_/USRDIR / ... FTP
- Paintown Run from the XMB
- Select Change Mod, then saintseiya.