- Today PlayStation 3 homebrew developer spacemanspiff
has released OpenSCETool (OSCETool) v0.9.2 which is an open-source clone of the original SCETool followed by the SCETool source code by naehrwert
with details below.
Download: OpenSCETool (OSCETool) v0.9.2
/ SCETool Source Code
To quote: OpenSCETool is a clone of scetool under an open source license. SCETool was reverse engineered and analized to produce this program, and copied his behaivour.
OpenSCETool (OSCETool) Changelogs:
- Fixed rap/rif/idps/act.dat management. Now it works fine.
- Fixed a segfault decrypt some SELFs.
- Added option -p to patch the sys_process_param when signing an ELF. This is the same as applying FixELF.exe before signing.
- Added support to klics.txt. If the klicensee is not specified, it is looked up in the data/klics.txt automatically (only for decrypt).
- First commited version, compatible with SCETool 0.2.9.
Now GNU/Linux users can have a native tool too. If you want an SCETool replacement, remember to add this keys (this were in the code, you can find them in previous revisions of the code, or in flatz's rif/raf tools:
: Seems the keys are:
SCETool Changelog: History:
Version 0.2.8 (intermediate release):
- Plaintext sections will now take less space in metadata header keys array.
- Added option to specifiy a template SELF to take configuration values from.
- Added option to override the keyset used for en-/decryption.
- Fixed NP application types.
- [Firmware Version] will now be written to control info only.
- [Application Version] will now be written to application info only.
- Fixed minor bugs where scetool would crash.
- Added SPP parsing.
- Decrypting RVK/SPP will now write header+data to file.
- Added local NP license handling.
- Added option to override klicensee.
- Added option to disable section skipping (in SELF generation).
- Added option to use provided metadata info for decryption.
- "PS3" path environment variable will now be searched for keys/ldr_curves/vsh_curves too.
- Added option to display raw values.
- Moved factory Auth-IDs to (as they are on ps3devwiki now).
- Added options to override control/capability flags (32 bytes each).
- Fixed where a false keyset would crash scetool when decrypting a file.
- Some source level changes and optimizations.
- zlib is required to use scetool.
- 'sdk_type' was changed to 'revision' in data/keys.
Greetings to: you know who you are!