- Today wuepe
at Spanish site Elotrolado.net
has updated the PS3 backup game manager to Open Manager v2.1 Rev J-2 for PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware users along with sharing an OM 2.1I-2 PS3 XMB Game Launcher mod.
Download: OM 2.1J-2 OMAN46756 3.41/3.55
/ OM 2.1J-2 OMAN01234 3.41/3.55
/ OM 2.1J-2 NPWR01247 - Call Of Duty B.O. 3.41/3.55 (Stealth)
/ OM 2.1J-2 NPWR00826 - F1 2010 3.41/3.55 (Stealth)
/ OM 2.1J-2 Source Code
/ OM 2.1I-2 PS3 XMB Game Launcher
To quote from French site PS3-Addict (linked above), roughly translated: This mod is a bit special, he is a manager that can launch a single game at a time. It will display the games directly in the XMB as in the picture above. This mod also manages the settings for each version as patch management or automatic execution. It is therefore a function similar to MagicPKG or to eboot tool offered by deank.
In the archive you can find 30 times the same manager but with a different gameid, history does not end up blocking.
Changes in revision J-2 include the following, roughly translated:
- Signed eboot REV I-2 to run on CFW of waninkoko (Rev J)
- Fixed always ask where to install the games on the internal disk to start the program, now set the first time you install the OM.
- Patching the FTP deactivated, the eboot to be encrypted and not possible to change directly from now on will be Full FTP, all units being watched.
- Include both PKG, both signed to 3.55 GeoHot as Debug mode for CFW 3.41 and 3.55 with dongle Waninkoko
- Now if we set the external drive as a data unit of play, restart the OM longer asks to set the installation path for backup (only 3.41 and hermes dongle v3 / 4)