Please do not use the unofficial one that some bad guys released broken some days ago. That version does not send console ID on PSN servers when you connect, so you are quite anonymous! Please do not download that version that is not official and it does not work.
FckPSN is a simple SSL proxy, used to spoof your PSN version and re-enable PSN access for your console.
CA27.cer, dev_blind.pkg, fckPsn-v0.6.exe
OpenPS3FTP v1.3 or later
v0.6: Use an empty consoleid. Warning: be sure to get my 0.6 version
1. Install dev_blind.pkg and OpenPS3FTP on your PS3 (using FTP, external USB or what else)
2. Launch dev_blind and make it mount the flash
3. Open OpenPS3FTP
4. Connect via FTP to PS3 (using username root and password openbox)
5. Go to /dev_blind/data/cert
6. Rename CA27.cer to CA27.cer.bak
7. Put my CA27.cer as /dev_blind/data/cert/CA27.cer
8. Set the PS3’s PRIMARY and SECONDARY DNS server to your PC’s IP address
9. Reboot your PS3
10. Start fckPsn-v0.6.exe
11. Enjoy with PSN
If you have followed the OLD guide you need to rename the original CA27.cer to CA27.cer.bak and (my) CA24.cer to CA27.cer and you have to restore the old CA24.cer, by renaming CA24.cer.bak to CA24.cer. This is needed since some games use the original CA24.cer. If you lost original cert, you can get it below.
Q: fckPSN does not start or prints “Address already in use” as error.
A: Close anything that is using port 80 or 443, try also to close skype and to disable ICS if you are using it.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
can someone help me out here? i've been trying all night, tried different certs programs everything. can you upload one ones your using? thanks.. do you know if it works on dex. i tried both but i'm on dex again now