- Today PlayStation 3 developer deank
has released MultiMAN PS3 Game Backup Manager v02.08.00 with the changelog detailed below.
Download: multiMAN v02.08.00 Update (20110929-223000)
(1.75 MB) / multiMAN v02.08.00 Base (20110929-223000)
(16.11 MB) / multiMAN v02.08.00 Full (20110929-223000)
(97.47 MB) (3040 covers) (ShowTIME SOLAR lastGAME bdRESET ebootFIX ebootMOD ps3SERV)
multiMAN v02.08.00 Changelog:
- Added: "Create ISO" option in SIDE menu when BD/DVD is selected in VIDEO column or PLAYSTATION/PLAYSTATION2 is selected in Game column
- Added: "Create ISO" option in File Manager's context menu when /dev_bdvd is selected
- Added: Creating ISO files bigger than 4GB to USB HDD will result in splitting in segments .iso.0, .iso.1 ... .iso.31
- Added: Advanced option in XMMB Settings: "Expand Contents of XMMB media columns"
- Added: SD/SDHC, CF and MS/MSPRO devices to Photo/Music/Video columns
- Added: Standalone Web-Browser application with FTP (BROWSER.SELF) to avoid all memory issues
- Added: Support for launching PSX games from CD-R discs (XMMB Game Column and other display modes)
- Added: Launching directly ps1_emu.self or ps1_netemu.self from file manager will make multiMAN assign your Memory Cards properly, too
- Added: Options to set preferred Video Mode for PAL and NTSC PSX titles (default/480/576/720/1080)
- Added: peeklv1 and pokelv1 commands to control console
- Added: String printout for peekl and peeklv1 control console commands
- Added: Prompt to dump Hypervisor/LV1 after creating GameOS/LV1 memory dump
- Changed: Improved the looks of the old debug font, used in some dialogs and file manager
- Changed: multiMAN starts faster now
- Fixed: Unnecessary auto-refresh/scan for content on each startup
- Fixed: Browsing for ROMS in ZIP format
All features related to PSX discs require firmware 3.55 (kmeaw/rebug).