- MultiMAN OBM PS3 Mod update version 01.13.04 is available on the first page
and now includes the ability to clear PS3 activity logs and load custom payload (more details outlined HERE
) along with featuring button-mapping support
for the PSXStore
Download: MultiMAN OBM PS3 Mod update v01.13.04
First post updated with UPDATE version 01.13.04:
- Copy/backup speed increased (about 10% speed gain)
- On-screen-keyboard supports all languages (latin, cyrillic symbols + JP/CN glyphs)
- New options in the ini (clear_activity_logs / load_custom_payload)
- Default "load_custom_payload=0" to avoid lockups with FW 3.55
- Experimenatal web browser in FILE MANAGER (network icon)
- Important fixes, interface improvements and dialog additions
After hours of tests and experiments I decided to set the default option for 3.55 firmwares NOT to load the payload. There is a major problem with the way all this stuff is implemented (lv2 patching).
Since multiMAN is memory HUNGRY it relies on a stable environment. As you all know - running multiMAN without a payload (on 3.55) or with any payload (on 3.00 - 3.41) is perfect and bug free.