51w ago - Following up on the previous Cobra mmOS multiMAN Cobra Manager (mmCM) updates, today condorstrike has made available the mmCM v04.03.00 changelog alongside mmOS PS3 File Manager functions detailed below.
Window actions (double click/tap): start music playback, image viewer, hex/text viewer, launch executable files (.self/EBOOT.BIN), play video titles (standard 2D and AVI3D), play DVD folders/ISO, direct-boot or load "folder/jb" games, load Blu-ray/DVD-Video/PS3/PSP/PS2 ISO files and BIN+CUE PSX images, load AVCHD video folders, mount folders to install PKG files, install themes and launch PSX games from CD-R discs (when DDA mode is enabled: PSX.EXE/SYSTEM.CNF/ps1_*emu.self)
Taskbar actions: minimize/restore a window, minimize all, change active window
Context/command menu functions: Copy (copy selected entries to clipboard), Cut (copy selected entries to clipboard; entries will be deleted after "Paste"), Paste (paste clipboard contents), Paste as ISO (create an ISO file from a single folder selected with "Copy"), Delete, Rename, Properties, Create New Folder, Create Shortcut, Shadow for PKG game (when a PS3_GAME folder is selected from a game under /dev_hdd0/GAMES), Activate BD-Mirror (when a PS3_GAME folder is selected from a game under /dev_usb***/GAMES), Eject Disc, Open in HEX Viewer, Refresh Net Host
Added option in "Settings" - "Swap Sticks In mmOS - Change actions of Left and Right Sticks in mmOS."
Right Stick - Move mouse pointer (can be changed to Left Stick in Settings "Swap Sticks in mmOS")
Left Stick - Move active window (can be changed to Right Stick in Settings "Swap Sticks in mmOS")
LEFT/RIGHT - One directory level back (history) / forward
UP/DOWN - Scroll up/down window contents
L2/R2 - (PgUp/PgDn) Scroll window contents in pages
SELECT+(CROSS double tap) - Open folder in new window
SELECT+(CIRCLE) - (ALT-F4) Close active window
SELECT+(SQUARE) - (F5) Refresh active window
SELECT+(UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT) - Move mouse pointer (useful with BD-Remote Controller)
Finally, below is how to launch PSN games via multiMAN for those interested from sealhealy (via psx-scene.com/forums/content/tutorial-2280/):
Launch PSN Games from multiMAN like any other PS3 backup:
1. Install your PSN package game like you normally would
2. In multiman go into file manager and navigate to /dev_hdd0/game
3. Find the corresponding game folder to the game you just installed eg. 'Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell HD' = NPEB00527
4. Copy this folder to your USB game folder /dev_usb000/GAMES
5. Now rename the copied folder to something meaningful eg./dev_usb000/GAMES/NPEB00527 becomes /dev_usb000/GAMES/[Splinter Cell HD]-NPEB00527
6. Inside the [Splinter Cell HD]-NPEB00527 folder create a new folder called PS3_GAME eg. /dev_usb000/GAMES/[Splinter Cell HD]-NPEB00527/PS3_GAME
7. Now move all files inside /dev_usb000/GAMES/[Splinter Cell HD]-NPEB00527/ into the PS3_GAME folder.
8. Go back to your Game list and refresh it, the new game will appear
9. Mount the game
10. When kicked back to XMB start the game from App_home not the disc icon
You don't always need to copy all files sometimes just creating the file structure and copying the eboot.bin and param.sfo is enough.
I also think the reverse maybe true for some other games that don't work copying only eboot.bin eg. leave behind only eboot.bin param.sfo TROPDIR in the /dev_hdd0/game folder.
Creating a shadow copy of the USRDIR may also work? Nope
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
I had an old phat ps3 here a cecha01 that had no hard drive and red light of death. So I put a HDD and re flowed it works great. I am at Rogero 4.40 v1.02 right now and I can't get multiman to work all I get is a black screen what am I doing wrong. I installed full 4.04 and 4.06. Then 4.14 full and 4.30 base nothing?