133w ago - Following up on my initial release and POC update, here is MultiMAN version 1.09.03 (20101106_170200) which is a multifunctional manager with unique options and features to manage your games, files, AVCHD and Blu-ray videos, update feature and much more for PS3 JailBreak users.
• User defined options.ini (options_default.ini) to set various options
• Copy/backup progress bar
• Support and display for 7 devices (HDD/USB/BD/SDHC/MS/CF)
• Animated icons and backgrounds
• Update check/download feature with [R3] button
• Support for COVER.PNG in AVCHD video folders
• Support for AVCHD activation from external USB devices
• Support for backup of AVCHD to internal HDD
• Support for playback of AVCHD content from internal HDD (syscall8 JB required)
• Overscan support for DLP and CRT TV sets
• Convert Blu-ray (BDMV) structures saved on the internal HDD to AVCHD format and play off internal HDD
01.09.00 - Support for AVCHD playback from INTERNAL HDD (payload with syscall8 support required)
01.09.00 - Support for backup of AVCHD folders to internal HDD
01.09.00 - OVERSCAN option in the .ini
01.09.00 - Important fix for copying files smaller than 16KB
01.09.01 - Support for AVCHD HDD playback with USB/SDHC/MemoryStick mount points
01.09.02 - Convert Blu-ray (BDMV) structures saved on the internal HDD to AVCHD format
01.09.03 - Overscan option applied to all display modes (except FILE MANAGER)
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
Either update within the manager (which will download the update .pkg to your USB, which you have to install) or download the update from the 1st post of the dev thread... Or download the full package - it is your choice. Never 'delete' before the update - there is no need.
Try to edit PARAM.SFO and change the resolutions (select [x] 480 [x] 576 only) and see if it will work.
ok, I got a few games that say wrong video format ? does this just mean that I need a hi def tv to play them (using old tv with just audio/vidio cables) or are they bad downloads? one more thing I just found out multi manager automaticaly fixes the sfo files from 3.42 to 3.41 sweet!!!!
thanks for all your hard work!! one more thing... since this manager seems to get quit a few updates do I just update through multimanager or through usb? do I just overwrite original or delete and replace? any help would be great!!