1) Proper category_game_tool2.xml required to enable PS2 disc icon in XMB/GAME column in jailbreak mode
2) Original PS2 game required
3) Original PS3 game required
4) PS2 backup extracted in one of the folders where multiMAN looks for games (usually with your PS3 backups)
1) Reboot your PS3 in JB mode
2) Put original PS3 disc
3) Launch multiMAN and mount your PS2 game backup
4) Replace the PS3 disc with original PS2 disc
5) PS2 disc icon should appear in GAMES column. Try to launch it.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
It as been at least 6 months since I played my PS3 and I'm not entirely sure what I have missed to allow games to be played. I run the LV2 Patcher v9 before I run Multiman, but games such as Uncharted: Drake's Fortune does not seem to work even though I had luck doing it before. Am I missing something like an update or pkg file that I need to install?