1) Proper category_game_tool2.xml required to enable PS2 disc icon in XMB/GAME column in jailbreak mode
2) Original PS2 game required
3) Original PS3 game required
4) PS2 backup extracted in one of the folders where multiMAN looks for games (usually with your PS3 backups)
1) Reboot your PS3 in JB mode
2) Put original PS3 disc
3) Launch multiMAN and mount your PS2 game backup
4) Replace the PS3 disc with original PS2 disc
5) PS2 disc icon should appear in GAMES column. Try to launch it.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
Following up on the PS3 Mount Package Install Disc release, today PlayStation 3 developer _Exeedy_ has made available PS3 Alphabetical Sorter XMB Installer v0.1 for use with multiMAN PS3 game back-up manager followed by v0.2 with details below.
From the included ReadMe file: Sorts PSN Games alphabetically in XMB!
Note: For use with Multiman
Only double click on the .zip file inside the "Installer DEV_FLASH" folder and install it (not extracting)!!! Now in XMB you can use the entry "last created" and it automatically sorts your games alphabetically..
Tested with Rogero 4.30 CFW
Should work on other 4.21+ cfws too
Iceman you are not allowed to use that in your awesome xmb mods
v0.2 Changelog: Changed "Creation Date" to "Alphabetical A-Z" now it fits better to the XMB (Only available for system languages English (us/en) and German at the moment). v0.2 only tested with Rogero 4.30 CFW. Should work on other 4.21+ cfws too. Other languages coming soon! Use at your own risk!
Update: I said "USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!" and "Tested on Rogero 4.30". If you have problems use v0.1! Some people have problems with Rebug 4.21 CFW they said that they dont have a "Whats New" entry anymore.
Coming soon: Installer v0.2 and DeInstaller for v0.2 with Rebug 4.21 support!
Here is the DeInstaller for v0.2 Rogero 4.30: http://rghost.net/42605623
Now the issues with Rebug 4.21.1 should be solved. Use at your own risk!