- Following up on the previous
update, today PlayStation 3 developer Ole
has made available MAME 0125 (Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator) for PS3 Release 1 with details below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
/ [Register or Login to view links]
From the ReadMe file: MAME 0125 for PS3 release 1
- compiled by using psl1ght v.2 sdk
- The full uae documentation is stored in the 'docs' subdirectory, here you are reading the ps3 port info.
- full set of games, although only older / smaller games are playable
- simple selection of games (no rescanning or installation, just select the game zip file and off you go!)
- TATE mode switch in the initial menu
- HW rendering using arcade shader
- configurable scanlines (off, 10 - 100 % intensity)
- TV set switch: 16/9 or 4/3
- 2 player support
- configurable button layout for individual player
- sound in 48000 kHz
- ps3 ready to boot homebrew programs
In the launch menu:
- L1 - go to options
- TRIANGLE - toggle Tate mode
- SQUARE exit
In the game:
- R3 or L1+L2+R1+R2 - display mame menu (to select new game)
- Left analog and digital - joystick
- CROSS, CIRCLE, SQUARE, TRIANGLE - buttons accroding the button layout
Credits and thanks:
- This is the first release, options are not saved to disk. Sorry, please wait for the next release.
- I'm using older version of mame because it's faster than the later versions that use C++
- MAME team and porters.
- psl1ght sdk team
- PS3 homebrew scene
- initial release, hopefully it will work for you