R3 or L1+L2+R1+R2 - display mame menu (to select new game)
Left analog and digital - joystick
CROSS, CIRCLE, SQUARE, TRIANGLE - buttons accroding the button layout
This is the first release, options are not saved to disk. Sorry, please wait for the next release.
I'm using older version of mame because it's faster than the later versions that use C++
Credits and thanks:
MAME team and porters.
psl1ght sdk team
PS3 homebrew scene
initial release, hopefully it will work for you
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
for mame copy zipped rom images to /dev_hdd0/ROMS/mame (case sensitive)
you can use multiman [SELECT + START] to create dirs and copy files from a USB stick or follow this:
1) on FAT32 USB stick create folder 'ROMS' (uppercase)
2) in folder ROMS create folder 'mame' (lowercase)
3) copy *.zip images into folder mame
4) plug USB stick to PS3
5) start multiman and press [SELECT + START]
6) select dev_hdd0 on right pane and press [X]
7) select dev_usb000 on left pane and press [X]
8) now select ROMS on left pane and press [O] to copy ROMS/mame/* to /dev_hdd0
9) exit multiman, start mame and you should be happy