• Loads PIC1.PNG out of the game directory to display in full resolution as the background. Images are cached into /dev_hdd0/game/OMAN46756/cache/ by TitleID in order to speed up browsing of backups on USB devices
• Homebrew mode now displays the current IP address in the bottom left corner
• Multi-language support. Language is determined at runtime based on the current system setting. At the moment the application supports English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, and Swedish, more to be added hopefully soon
• Displays free space below the available storage devices
• Built in FTP now has access to the full filesystem instead of being trapped in the /OMAN46756/ directory
• Cleanly exits to XMB by watching for CELL_SYSUTIL_REQUEST_EXITGAME
• Includes an option at selection which allows you to launch directly into the selected title (may not work with all backups)
• Hermes patch support (R3 to toggle, may introduce problems)
• Scroll by pages using left/right
• Rapidly scroll using L2 and R2
• Custom boot sound at application startup can be installed to /OMAN46756/USRDIR/BOOT.AT3
• PS3 update files are now skipped when backing up from a bluray disc (saves space)
Special thanks to Hermes, deanrk, liomajor, and other users who helped debug issues and provided translations.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
internal, xplain, transfered everything except the 4gb file via external harddrive to laun12345 folder. then ftp'd in patch mode the 4gb to the laun12345/"eyepet"/ps3_game/usrdir/
game has worked flawlessly with patch mode and 1.1 with moh's 1.14.2 (or whatever the rev is) kids are up to day 6 no problems.
i deleted all game data, even deleted there save... freezes at the press any button screen without patch. with patch on it gets a little further and freezes at the calibrate the move controller screen.
it is not a problem with the hex im using i have tried the original at90usb1287 hex in the hermes rar. ive tried evilsperms compiled hex and some other guys compiled hex.
most other people get to the same point where it freezes as mine so has to be the v3 payload especially since i can go back to the old hex without deleting any data created by v3 and play fine again.
every other game is fine, no save issues with f1 like some other people and of course ssf4 is all good too.