- Hi, I'd like to share the Demo application tool I updated adding to it many functions. Now it's a complete tool, not only a demo anymore, I tested it in read, erase and write modes many times thus I named it "Infectus PS3 Double NAND Programmer 1.37"
Download: Infectus PS3 Double NAND Programmer v1.37
/ Infectus PS3 Double NAND Programmer v1.37
Added functionalities are:
- Recognition and automatic skip of bad blocks, both in erase and writing functions, from both the file dump and the HW NAND (this function is usefull for people that receive an error in erasing using the official infectus programmer).
- Operations are now logged into a file saved in the same Dump directory (InfectusLog.txt)
- A progress bar has been added in order to check the operation progresses.
- At the end of the operations a message box with a summary is now displayed.