- Today Italian PlayStation 3 scene site BiteYourConsole has shared a guide on how to install multiMAN PS3 Themes via USB from a PKG file below.
To quote, roughly translated: Here is the program that allows us to download the theme directly in a PKG file and you can install through a pendrive.
Download: pack multiman.rar
The program was inspired by earlier work done on Bite
that we allowed them to create the PKG file, the program was modified to allow an upgrade file that goes to save the theme within multiMAN.
- Drag the file.THM in the themes folder.
- Click on theme.bat and wait the end of the process.
- Copy the MM4PS3-BLES80608_00-MULTIMANAGER0440.pkg file on a usb stick and install on the PS3.
The program can also be used for the themes
of the hcode123
mod and opium2k
, but only about MultiMAN.
Finally, multiMAN Theme Control (32 and 64 bits) is an executable multiOptions to facilitate packaging themes for multiMAN.
Download: multiMAN Theme Control (32 bits)
(1 MB) / multiMAN Theme Control (64 bits)
- Create IQR theme - From folder theme, will reduce 10% Quality on some images and create other theme folder IQR (After if you want, THM and PKG)
- Create THM theme - It will create .thm from folder theme (After if you want, PKG)
- Create PKG theme - It will create .pkg from folder theme
- Create PKG multiThemes - It will create one .pkg from with all THMs in executable directory
This executable uses:
- mmTM_GUI.exe from aldostools
- make_package_npdrm.exe from Sony
- PhotoResize.exe from Vlastimil Miler
- msvbvm50.dll Visual Basic Virtual Machine
- and batch code written by brunolee