170w ago - At first I thought games that weren't remote play enabled probably ran really slow and lagged terribly.
I was wrong, the first game I tried this on was Killzone 2 and it ran surprisingly well no audio lag, buttons were responsive, and the video was smooth without any hiccups.
1. Dump any game of your choice to your hdd
2. Install Ps3 FTP and launch it
3. Connect via ftp and navigate to your hdd folder then to games -> LAUN12345 -> GAMEZ -> YOUR GAME ID -> PS3_GAME
4. Now copy PARAM.SFO and make a backup of it just in case
5. Download SFO Editor open the sfo and check "enable remote play"
6. Save it and then open up the FTP and transfer the modded sfo back into the PS3_GAME folder.
7. Now connect your psp in remote play and enjoy.
Kudos to theblacksheep for discovering this.
Update: I tested this using the pc remote play and it didn't work, only seems to be working on the psp.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!