- Today the Genesis Plus GX PS3 emulator v1.3 for FW 1.92+/FW 3.15/FW 3.41/CFW 3.55 is released and includes Custom Soundtrack support among the changes detailed below.
Download: Genesis Plus GX PS3 v1.3 (FW 1.92+/FW 3.15/FW 3.41/CFW 3.55)
Genesis Plus GX PS3 v1.3 (FW 1.92+/FW 3.15/FW 3.41/CFW 3.55)
Build 1.3 (12-04-2011)
- Custom Soundtrack support - select a song/album/playlist from the XMB
Music category - music can be played both in-game and from within the menu.
- Added USB/Bluetooth headset support - sound gets output through the headset.
- Added 'Custom Scaling / Dual Shader' options from SNES9x PS3 - all the same features as SNES9x PS3 now - shader presets, custom scaling, dual shaders, triple buffering, etc, throttle mode.
- Upgraded to Genesis Plus GX 1.5.0.
- Added Genesis FM/PSG volume level settings.
- Added Sega Master System mode - it's now possible to play Sega Master System games - this makes use of the Mega Drive add-on 'Power Base Converter', which was recently added to Genesis Plus GX.
- Fix: Two-players should work now
- Fix: Virtua Racing works now
- Fix: Truxton works now
- Fix: SRAM loading/saving should work properly now
- Fix: some filebrowser fixes and some additions - press Start to return to the root of the filesystem
I can't seem to upload anything with the File Upload Manager - keeps reporting 'Invalid file' - so I'l just drop in the CHANGELOG here and wait for some mod to update it instead - this is really a major inconvenience that I 1) can't use the File Upload Manager like this, and 2) can't post external links. Hopefully one of the two gets sorted out.