- Following up on his initial release
, today PlayStation 3 developer CaptainCPS-X
has updated the GamePKG PS3 application to version 1.01 followed by v1.01A and v1.02 complete with source code and changes below.
Download: GamePKG v1.01 PS3 App (20130109)
/ GamePKG v1.01A PS3 App (20130109)
/ GamePKG v1.02 PS3 App (20130110)
Changelog v1.01 (20130109):
- Implemented PKG list sorting by filename.
- Added feature to remove previously queued PKG by pressing ([ ]) square.
- Added scan of PKG files on root of USB devices as well (from "/dev_usb000/" to "/dev_usb003/")
- Added scan of PKG files on "/dev_cf/..." (compact flash), "/dev_sd/..." (sd card), "/dev_ms/..." (memory stick)
- Improved application performance by cleaning up, organizing and simplifying lot of code.
- Copy of PKG files is faster now.
- Re-wrote module to write the PDB & Icon files from scratch.
- Other source code improvements.
I don't like to be releasing stuff this quick, but its an important update. Btw, just for the record, I tested this on Rogero CFW 4.30 v2.05
and its working fine as well.
Changelog 1.01A (20130109)
- Re-wrote device and directory scanning code, now it is case-sensitive
- The following directories are valid for PKG file storage:
Note: You can have all those directories at same time, with different PKG files, and they will be properly scanned, not even multiMAN
have this implemented, LOL.
Changelog 1.02 (20130110)
- Implemented progress bar display while processing PKG(s) file(s).
PS: Again, this should not be considered a release, just a small update, if you want to grab this anyways, here you have the PKG.