• Automatically find the latest homebrew.
• Built-in FTP client allows installing to PS3 without touching a USB drive.
• Is n00b friendly!
• Add filters to give more specific results
• Include a HEX database
• Include App/Hex submission form
• Make a pretty interface ^^
How to use:
1. Run a PS3 FTP Server on your PS3.
2. Using the IP Address displayed on-screen,
connect to your PS3 using the FTP dialoge above.
3. Select the item you want to download, then press the "Download" button.
4. Restart your PS3 and your item will appear in the 'Game' category of the XMB.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
That bug has been fixed in 1.0.4, I don't know why it's not updating but you can use the attached zip version instead. The FreeStore logo only appears with the install, afterwards everything is the same as installing the pkg from a usb drive.