- As a follow-up to his recent SNES9x update
that included an HD version with shaders, squarepusher2
has also updated the FBANext r423 Custom v2 PS3 Emulator which now includes a Custom HD Mode as well.
Download: FBANext r423 Custom v2 PS3 Emulator
/ Source Code
FBANext PS3 SVN r423 Changelog:
- Core - updated fm.c fmopl.c with to match latest mame.
- PS3 - added triple buffer option (check options to toggle). Triple buffering
will be stored in xml
- A much faster graphics driver - try CPS3 and CPS2 games and feel and see the difference in terms of speed. Most of the input lag noticed by experienced arcade players should be mostly gone now.
- Triple-buffering is hardforced to be enabled by default - together with the new graphics driver makes the framerate very fast.
- Sysutil OSD is used for some parts of the In-Game menu, such as saving a savestate, saving a button preset, or generating a clrmame.dat file, and so on.
Changelog for Custom r423:
- New input code
- HD shaders – as with SNES9x PS3, 4xSoft-HD looks the best
Included is a diff patch intended for Lantus – so these changes can be carried over into mainline FBA.