163w ago - Today DJpopol on PSX-Scene.com (linked above) has released EZPayloadToTi v1.1 along with some updates below which allows PS3 JailBreak users to easily make PSGroove Hermes and Kakaroto payloads.
To quote: With this you can make payloads (Hermes & Kakaroto).
You must compile the payload's source before.
1. Select .bin file.
2. Give it a new name for your payload (8 characters required).
3. Click GO.
4. Now, you should have a new file, whatever name you gave it, ending with extension .8xv
Changelog for v1.1:
• Supports payload Kakaroto.
• English translation for languages other than French.
• The destination folder can now be chosen.
• Now You Can Choose Name of Kakaroto.8xv
• You Asked To Choose Bin File Than Payload's Compiled Folder. It's done.
• But Be careful if the Bin Filename is different than hermes's Bin or Kakaroto's Bin. (You'll Seen Payload Unknown). It do the same than To8xv.exe.
* Kakaroto support update
• before you can choose just 3.41,3.15,3.10,3.01 Versions.
• now you can choose any versions(if you have the bin's file)
* If the soft don't know bin's filename, it ask you if it's kakaroto's payload, else it will create .8xv file like To8xv.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!