- Following up on his previous
releases, PlayStation 3 developer brunolee
made available a Custom GameBoots Tool and PS3 Tutorial with details below.
[Register or Login to view links]
/ [Register or Login to view links]
To quote: I wrote a batch to facilitate the creation of gameboots.
PS3 Tutorial How to Create a GameBoot using Custom GameBoots Tool
- Creates gameboots for various CFWs (3.55, 4.21, 4.30, 4.41, 4.46, 4.50, 4.53, 4.55)
- Creates installation forms (ZIP, PKG) or manual
- Etc. ...
- Sorry my English!
Using Custom GameBoots tool for first time:
1. double click on "Custom GameBoots.bat"
2. will open a little Image software - edit the image (do not change the name "gameboot", extension ".png", dimensions "512x54")
3 will open a "CFW Gameboot MENU" pop-up - choose to which CFW the gameboot shall be (3.55, 4.21, 4.30, 4.41, 4.46, 4.50, 4.53, 4.55) - The option " Create gameboot package" redirect to "Install Gameboot MENU"
4. will open a "Install Gameboot MENU" pop-up - choose the way you want to install the gameboot
ZIP: will create a .zip to install with multiMAN - double click on multiMAN/MMOS
PKG: will create a .pkg to install the tool "Custom GameBoots" ("XMB Manager Plus (XMBM+) Installer" litlle mod) if select this way, will open a pop-up "Gameboot NAME", type a name and click OK.. have the option to create or not PKG, in this way it is possible to create a collection of gameboots without creating always PKGs, choose the gameboot you want with "Custom GameBoots"
Manually: "Custom GameBoots.bat" leave the "custom_render_plugin.rco" in his directory until next use. Just copy "custom_render_plugin.rco" to [dev_flash/vsh/resource/] with any fileManager
Not being the First time:
1. edit or pre/edit "gameboot.png" with your favorite Image software, and put your "gameboot.png" "512x54" in "Custom GameBoots.bat" directory
2. double click on "Custom GameBoots.bat"
3. (same as above)
4. (same as above)