1. Install patch : EP0001-BLES00909_00-AC2TITLEUPDATE01-A0101-V0100-PE.pkg
2. Make empty folder ASSASSIN_ISO in USER DIR at BLES00909
3. Start Open Manager 2.1 +L2 patch to 3.41 ([C*] says: Or just edit the game's .sfo to 3.41)
4. Put some BD game
5. Start from BD icon
6. Wait for some mandatory install
7. Play the game and njoy
Tested 250GB Pal PL3+PSN iLLNESS. To be clear the folder has to be made in the folder of the game dump, not the update folder.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
I already bricked 3 playstations with this game, one of them twice (with a new hdd): 2 x fat 40g, 1 slim 120g
using amazebreak v3, with latest payload and gaia manager 1.04.1
- PS3 can't reformat the drive
- windows can format, but 3 out of 4 hdd's PS3 can't re-install the OS
- already tested the drives with manufacturer tools, no errors reported
- will work now on a sugestion i've read here, using gparted to clear partition table
Using a teensy 2.0 + Hermes 4b without a disc screws the hard drive. Games boots up with no sound in the cutscenes. Quitting back to the XMB via the PS button crashes the system. Upon reboot, the PS3 will crash 100% and a reformat of the file system is needed.
Okay it is refusing to play. I have the BLES00909 version prepatched to 3.41.
1. I have it on my external drive with ASSASSIN_ISO folder in the USRDIR folder.
2. I'm in Hermes3.5 payload.
3. I install the patch from USB Drive.
4. I go to OpenManager 2.1 and I try to play.
5. It tells me "There is a problem with the disc your using. It may be dirty or damaged".
I have no clue what else I can possibly do.
EDIT: ^ I see that my EBOOT.BIN is missing, is this normal?
I don't know if you used the site's search function?
It seems your update file might have been corrupted when downloading or you might have installed the wrong one. Delete the update in the gamedata tab and try all the steps from the start. I installed update 2.01 and the file is 32879KB.
When you have done the steps again, then make sure you have an original game disk in the drive (It does not have to be AC Brotherhood).