149w ago - Today Heden of DeLiGhT has released PS3 ELF Builder v0.9 RC1 which can be used to rebuild ELF files from Graf_Chokolo's PlayStation 3 SELF Decrypter payload followed by some revisions below.
1. Select base path of your PS3 games. A list of games and updates available will show.
2. Select game from list and click download update.
3. You can rename the game folder "BLESXXXXX - Game Name" with Rename Game Folder Key.
4. Updates will be in "BLESXXXXX - Game Name\UPDATES"
5. Copy Link will copy update link to clipboard so you can use thrid party download managers
Finally, in related PS3 homebrew news today superfurry has released Noobi3 v0.1 to v0.4 PS3 Reference Tool, which is aimed at newcomers to the PS3 scene and people who just need a quick reference of what's available for them... with his goal being to turn this into a PS3 Encyclopedia/Wizard.
Added: Every Compatible Media Format
Fixed: Firmware Reference Clean up, making it easyer on the eyes
Added: Every PS3 Error code
Added: All Homebrew availible to date (maybe a couple of very very new ones missing)
Added: Error sounds
Added: Fixed bug
Added: device list, every known device or dongle to jailbreak with
added: a bit of colour
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!