- Today EmersonS35
's PS3 Customize homebrew application has been updated for PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware users complete with a new video below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
1. put flash drive into computer and make the folder structure of customize/modz (example F:/customize/modz)
2. put all your customized files in that folder.
3. make sure all the names of the files are the same as the orginal (case sesitive)
4. copy ES35's Customize v0.1.geohot.pkg to the root of your flash drive (example F:/)
5. put that flash drive into the ps3, and go to install pkg files.
6. install ES35's Customize v0.1.geohot.pkg
7. scroll down to ES35's Customize v0.1
8. observe the great graphics of the icon and background image, and remember to donate.
9. open it, and click install.
To Clean up:
1. Open it, press the up and down dpad buttons to scroll to clean it up.
2. press X.
CLEANING DOES TAKE AROUND 30 SECONDS