Your PS3 must be wired, it will not work if you're using WiFi
Ok first, start ProDG Target Manager and go on "Search For Targets" then press the refresh button to start scanning, if all is ok your PS3 should be detected, just right click on it and move it to "Debugging Station" group then double click on it, it will add your PS3 into your targets list.
32w ago - Recently yayes of PS3ISO (linked above) shared a PS3 CEX to DEX to CEX tutorial and file pack for those interested in converting their PlayStation 3 CEX (Retail) console into a Debug / Test (DEX) unit and then being able to revert it back.
Below are the details from the file pack for those interested, as follows:
WARNING!! Backup your CEX Flash Dump!! Don't Deleted it or You in DEX Forever. (Update: A Solution is now posted by haze67).
I'm not responsible for any problems/bricks the members suffer and that they'll do it on their own risk. Make Sure You don't Have Spoofer Installed.
100w ago - Recently SouthSickness has made available a guide on how to use the iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad as a PS3 Remote Control.
Below are the details, to quote:
Things You Will Need:
1. iPod Touch/iPhone that has been jailbroken.
3. Bluetooth on the iPod and PS3
1. Go to iPod/iPhone and click on Cydia.
2. Click on Manage in Cydia's options.
3. Click on sources.
4. Then click on edit and add the following source. ADD REPO ON CYDIA
5. After you are done adding go to search and type in WeBe.Theres gonna be two one you pay for and a free cracked one.
6. Click on the cracked one download and install it.
7. Start of WeBe++ and wait for it to load.
8. Go to PS3 and click register a new device you should see your iPod/iPhone.
9. Add it and enter the pin code it gives you on your iPod/iPhone.
10. Your PS3 should appear as "Paired and available devices."
11. Click on it and then click where it says PS3 under or shows the keyboard symbol.