- Following up on their previous
releases, today Team SGK
have released PS3 CFW 4.46.3 CEDEX SW (4.46 CEX / 4.41 DEX) with the changes outlined below.
Download: CFW CdEX-4.46.3-SW
(Mirror) / EVIPS3-IMANAGER4_00-00PKG0BY0EVILNAT2.pkg
MD5 Hash: e540a0ab36997367b5d6900aa49ce273
To quote, roughly translated: So it's premiere that I announce the arrival of CFW 4.46.3 Cedex SW TEAMSGK, Cfw 4.46 CEX with eid and SWAP Rewrite option for LV2 Spent DEX 4.41 PATCH PEEK and POK.
(CEX is firmware with which you spent / tilted DEX 4.41)
I even SGK has worked hard in recent days to lay a CFW 4.46 Cedex
The main functions of this new cfw:
- Installable ofw or cfw 3.55 4.21 4.30 4.31 4.40 4.41 and all CFW SGK
- Add checker
- Patch peek and poke usual
- File 2 LV2 (CEX4.41/DEX4.41) (swap lv2 via toolbox) (Exchange your core EID0 and swap LV2 CEX4.41 / DEX 4.41)
- All options CEX mode (retail) are available
- All options are available in Debug DEX
- Toolbox Rebug (thanks team Rebug)
- Lv2 kernel swap or cex dex
- EID-rewrite (for which we Seux of eid cex to dex for Rebug 4.30 rex fontione it perfectly)
- Compatible ProDG manager (CEX / DEX)
- Package manager
- Patch Cinavia
- Patch reactpsn
- Patch VSH - Let act.dat and rif files unsigned.
- Patch VSH - Dissociation Disable / Remove act.dat
- Real time FUNCTIONAL (DEX) works on 4.41 dex with the original br player
- Patch LV1: undocumented feature 114 (Allow mapping of protected memory)
- Compatible QA Flag
- PatchLV1 - Disable checking system integrity (Safe to use with incompatible versions of CoreOS / SYSCON or the PS3 QA Flag is not enabled)
- OtherOS ++
- Patch LV1 - Pass all LCD controls necessary to enable start OtherOS
This little gem is right here in this is some words!