- Following up on his previous
release, today German PlayStation 3 developer IcEmAn
) shared some AVCHD Movie Packages with details below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
(dev_usb003/BLURAY/DAS_BOURNE_VERMAECHTNIS_AVCHD/...) / [Register or Login to view links]
(dev_usb003/BLURAY/MEN_IN_BLACK_3_AVCHD/...) / [Register or Login to view links]
(dev_usb003/BLURAY/THE_EXPENDABLES_2_AVCHD/...) / [Register or Login to view links]
(dev_usb003/BLURAY/TOTAL_RECALL_AVCHD/...) / [Register or Login to view links]
To quote, roughly translated: Infos for AVCHD Movie Packages for German REBUG XMB MOD v01.08.05! (People don't want English version of v01.08.05 ? So I made it for German only at moment)
- AVCHD movie packages are adapted to the Rebug XMB MOD v01.08.05 and appear after installation in AVCHD Movies folder under Multimedia category!
- Films have an AVCHD structure (MTS).!
- Path: externally in dev_usb003/BLURAY / + correct name!
- Example - Film is located at: dev_usb003/BLURAY/THE_EXPENDABLES_2_AVCHD/...
- Movie Package install, restart and start movie on Blu-ray icon from external HDD!
Thanks to developer deank for lastGAME and other additional information supplied via the forums.
1. Create (splittet 4gb part) AVCHD-Structure (.MTS) from your movie on external hdd (tsMuxeR)
2. Install multiMAN and lastGAME pkg
3. Double click on .../BDMV/INDEX.BDM (multiMAN) - Movie should be mounted in lastGAME app
4. Copy content (dev_hdd0/game/BLES80610)
5. Create new ID folder with standard PARAM.SFO
6. Add EBOOT.BIN and LASTPLAY.BIN (from BLES80610)
7. Add a movie picture (320x176) and create pkg (make_pkg.exe)