To quote, roughly translated: Infos for AVCHD Movie Packages for German REBUG XMB MOD v01.08.05! (People don't want English version of v01.08.05 ? So I made it for German only at moment)
AVCHD movie packages are adapted to the Rebug XMB MOD v01.08.05 and appear after installation in AVCHD Movies folder under Multimedia category!
Films have an AVCHD structure (MTS).!
Path: externally in dev_usb003/BLURAY / + correct name!
Example - Film is located at: dev_usb003/BLURAY/THE_EXPENDABLES_2_AVCHD/...
Movie Package install, restart and start movie on Blu-ray icon from external HDD!
Thanks to developer deank for lastGAME and other additional information supplied via the forums.
1. Create (splittet 4gb part) AVCHD-Structure (.MTS) from your movie on external hdd (tsMuxeR)
2. Install multiMAN and lastGAME pkg
3. Double click on .../BDMV/INDEX.BDM (multiMAN) - Movie should be mounted in lastGAME app
4. Copy content (dev_hdd0/game/BLES80610)
5. Create new ID folder with standard PARAM.SFO
6. Add EBOOT.BIN and LASTPLAY.BIN (from BLES80610)
7. Add a movie picture (320x176) and create pkg (make_pkg.exe)
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
will this program allow me to somehow backup my ps3 game disks? i'm a noob to this site just looking for some answers, sorry if this sounds lame or dumb i am ignorant of this and i desire to learn about it. thanks for your time.
1. Install Rebug CFW 4.46.1 [REX EDITION] on the XMB
2. Place Rebug / RETAIL XMB mode and remove all mods and homebrew PKGs
3. Install Rebug CFW 4.46.2 XMB MOD v02.03.08 [ICE EDITION]
4. Install the appropriate homebrew PKGs (homebrew browser)
Only German XMB Language - Work on CEX DEX and Fashion - ingame
Refer to the manual:
Install CFW, Rebug / RETAIL adjust mode, set German language install XMB PKG MOD, MOD start XMB under Network Installer to install the MOD system, enable Fat / Slim theme, POP, font, adjust color and brightness to -3 , Rebug custom toolbox install (Install Manager -> PlayStation Network content) All adjusted Homebrew PKG's via the Homebrew Browser download (with triangle), XMB individually.
Certain ID's for PKGs (eg PSN games, homebrew, created PS1 games) must be inserted individually!
XMB MOD Installer must be installed - use backup to the MOD to undo!