- Today Spanish PS3 developer DemonHades
has posted up a video demonstrating PS1 Game Backups
loading from CD and from PS3 USB / HDD via a Plugin on PS3 Custom Firmware using the upcoming JFW DH CFW alongside an OpenPStore update below.
To quote, roughly translated: Who says 3.55 is needed to load ps1 backups?
In this video we just want to show that in JFW DH can also use the method with Multimedia from backup ps1 cd (not recommended) and a plugin we load it via usb or hdd.
The video looks bad, but nothing for the quality of recording of the phone and the cabin where they recorded, but ultimately what you want to show is that it is necessary to be in a 3.55 for using such method, as it used in the 3.41.
1saludo and those who criticize that the video is blurry and FUD, if you want to look better give you the account number and we buy a better camera (from 100 thousand mega pixels) and you get caught, but digital video editing and remaster
, for all other thanks again.
We advance the OpenPStore, and it is becoming less
How about demons, and the wait is being boring ... but I will not tell me that I am the one to respond and come forward
So I want to tell you that the OpenPStore continues to move slowly, and will have the look you see above.
The characteristics of OpenPStore are:
- The apps are ready to locate in their proper place and style of JFW DH (semi iconaje 3d).
- The dynamic plugins or patches will be downloaded from here also Service packs, will also have to download in this section.
- The OpenPStore not publish games ps3, ps2 or ps1, only old console emulators.
- OpenPStore not mean shop store Store is ... so everything is free. No registration or login required, will direct via JFW DH.
- It will have a language selector menu at startup, to charge what the menus are translated .. but the contents are placed on Castilian .. so who wants them in another language will be translated.
- I do not need to use more websites to download new homebrew, etc (if we have internet on PS3)