- Following up on their previous
release and ChangePSID
application, today Team SGK
is back with a v2 fix for their PS3 CFW 4.46.3 CEDEX SW (4.46 CEX / 4.41 DEX) with details below.
/ Iris Manager by Evilnat
/ Iris Manager (Source Code)
CFW CDEX-4.46.3-SW-v2 MD5 Hash: 5596adba593d1647f7b4c177383288da
To quote, roughly translated: Cex 4.46 to 4.41 dex - I even SGK has worked hard in recent days to lay a CFW 4.46 Cedex.
The main functions of this new cfw:
- installable ofw or cfw 3.55 4.21 4.30 4.31 4.40 4.41 and all CFW SGK
- v2 Fixed BSOD (by Habib Very Thanks to you)
- Add checker
- Patch peek and poke usual
- File 2 LV2 (CEX4.41/DEX4.41) (swap lv2 via toolbox) (Exchange your core EID0 and swap LV2 CEX4.41 / DEX 4.41)
- All options CEX mode (retail) are available
- All options are available in Debug DEX
- Toolbox Rebug (thanks team Rebug)
- Lv2 kernel swap or cex dex
EID-rewrite (for which we Seux of eid cex to dex for Rebug 4.30 rex function it perfectly)
- Compatible ProDG manager (CEX / DEX)
- Package manager
- Patch Cinavia
- Patch ReActPSN
- Patch VSH - Let act.dat and rif files unsigned.
- Patch VSH - Dissociation Disable / Remove act.dat
- Real time FUNCTIONAL (DEX) works on 4.41 dex with the original br player
- Patch LV1: undocumented feature 114 (Allow mapping of protected memory)
- Compatible QA Flag
- PatchLV1 - Disable checking system integrity (Safe to use with incompatible versions of CoreOS / SYSCON or the PS3 QA Flag is not enabled)
- Patch LV1 - Pass all LCD controls necessary to enable start OtherOS
This little gem is right here in this is some words!