- Following up on my previous
update, today I have released Steven 4.53 Cobra v1.01 PS3 Custom Firmware (CFW) for those interested with the changes outlined below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
(199 MB - 208,708,197 bytes) / [Register or Login to view links]
(Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links]
STEVEN 4.53 COBRA V1.01 Changelog:
- Now I managed to manually unpack & repack .PUP, and so now:
- PSP Bugs Gone (I Hope)
- Support PS2 ISO**
**Thanks to Habib for his ps2_netemu.self
- Made from original firmware 4:53.
- Patched all Core OS ECDSA.
- LV1 and LV2 patched to disable the protection.
- Patched to add support for LV1 Peek / Poke.
- LV2 patched to add support to the Peek / Poke.
- Ability to start the games signed up to the firmware 4:53.
- Added patch for the Playstation 3 with player broken or not working.
- App_Home and Install Package Files.
- Added patch for offline ReactPSN.
- RSOD Screen Bypasses.
- QA Flag enabled by default.
- Can upgrade from any custom firmware.
- Firmware can be upgraded by ONLY 3.55.
- Stable and fast.
- Access to SEN / PSN without using spoof.
- Coldboot Sony and original sounds.
- Support InGame XMB ScreenShot Feature.
- Porting Cobra 7.00.
- Added xml category_game (WebMan support).
- Added full support for ISO PSP through launcher.
- Added support for ISO PS2 (Thanks to Habib for his version of pachata ps2_netemu.self).
Note: Support for the ISO Ps2 will be available only through the connection of the controller via USB.