101w ago - This weekend PlayStation 3 scene release group Duplex has made available two new PSN games for PS3 3.55 Custom Firmware (CFW) users, namely Splinter Cell HD and Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow HD.
Below are the PS3 NFO notes as follows, and refer to the ongoing thread for the release details and related discussion.
Notes: Due to a bug in current CFW's, this game won't run unless you start up MultiMan once (just start and quit again) before running the game! Do not update the game to 1.01 or later in case you are getting asked to.
Notes: Enjoy another PSN Classic Hit working on CFW 3.55
1.) copy files to FAT32 USB Key/USB Disk
2.) install game *DUPLEX.*.install.pkg
3.) install game *DUPLEX.*.crack.pkg
4.) start MultiMan from xmb and quit it again
5.) run game from xmb
Enjoy This Fine DUPLEX Release
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
From what i know this was the only way the DLC would work , i know that i have searched this DLC a lot of time. Sorry StanSmith. I can give you the links for EU version to , but the same thing must be done :
1. It is necessary to have your GT5 updated to the latest update
2. After install the PKG as any other pkg [make sure you have the GT5 updated] , copy rap files to exdata folder and use reactpsn to activate DLC.
3. You may be required to be signed in to PSN as well as GT5 started.
4. Now at the main menu after signing in to PSN, go to the dlc symbol
5. Install all the vehicles, tracks etc.
6. The vehicles will be located at the car delivery, just get all the vehicles there
Enjoy the new vehicles, tracks and other stuf
Here you go : GT 5 - DLC packs there are Pkg and rap for activation , you will need to connect to internet to download them after you activate them , react psn needed: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jbh7qz2emlj2w7t/CD15gYdQ-H