- Following up on his previous
releases, PlayStation 3 developer Rogero
has now updated his PS3 CFW to Rogero CEX 4.46 v1.01 which simply adds Toolbox for StealthMan.
RB446DKIPF.PUP Download Mirrors:
PUP MD5: aced1947b311c205a3b82f3d26fbf8b3
PUP Size: 194 MB (203,643,442 bytes).
Some additional revisions from Rogero
- PS3UPDAT_Rogero_CEX_4.46_v1.01a_no_RSOD_Patch.PUP (MD5: c42b0804f882b28d0db91527415d5222) - Here's a CFW4.46 v1.01a build without the RSOD patch so you can try it out with the same game.
- PS3UPDAT_Rogero_CEX_4.46_v1.01_BD_BT_Updates_Enabled.PUP (MD5: 6141d035a43a3958779b2aa7bdd4e3b2) - This PUP have nothing changed from v1.01 except the installation script that won't skip installing the Bluetooth and BR drive firmwares, so no worries you'll be fine.
- PS3UPDAT_Rogero_CEX_4.46_v1.01_Downgrader.PUP (MD5: e66fa806125bd9f0b7698f00324a4cd1) - Here's the PUP that have 9.99 as the built in version, it's basically a 4.46 downgrader, it will install on any version CFW up to 9.99 and will get you back on 4.46, in your case where your PS3 have 3.56 minver you can't use the normal 3.55 Downgrader, so this PUP will be a simple solution for you to get on CFW4.46.
N.B: Please people don't use this PUP for normal Updates, it will fill your syscon version with 9.99 and you need to Downgrade back to 3.55 and dehash in case this PUP was used, but for 3.56 Minver users the 3.55 Downgrader can't be used, that's why I posted this PUP just to help him install CFW4.46 without going into much details on how to dehash the 3.56Minver PS3.
Rogero 4.46 1.01 PS3 CFW Features:
- ReActPSN patch to work offline without the need to log into PSN at all.
- noBD/noBT patches to allow installation on consoles with broken BluRay Drive or Bluetooth board.
- This CFW can be installed fine from XMB Update over OFW3.55 or any CFW ver <= 3.41/3.55/4.21/4.30/4.40/4.41/4.46
- HDD can be swapped/changed and the CFW will re-install without any problem.
- Patched LV1 to disable LV2 Protection.
- Patched LV1 to add peek/poke support.
- Patched LV1 Core OS Hash Check (to prevent Bricking on non-dehashed downgraded consoles)
- Patched LV2 to add peek/poke support.
- QA Flag enabled by default to allow for easier downgrading using Recovery Menu.
- RSOD screen bypass patch for RSOD machines (it won't fix the RSOD but allows the PS3 to boot fine into XMB)
- PSN/SEN access is available but it's not recommended.
- It can run games signed with Keys up to version 4.46 without any Eboot/Sprx patching needed.
- The CFW can be used for Downgrading with Hardware flashers with PS3 Flash Auto Patcher v4.46
- DeanK installPKG (rebranded as Toolbox to prevent confusion) included in app_home to allow "out-of-the-box" FTP support, PSN bubble-style package installation and "proxified" (mM STEALTH) multiMAN support