114w ago - Following up on the Biohazard Revival Selection PS3 3.55 / 3.41 CFW Fix, zero233 has now made available a Resident Evil 4 HD English mod using US save data for PlayStation 3 Custom Firmware users... previously the game had English audio and subtitles with menus in Japanese.
To quote: First off, thanks to ray13j for the idea. i can confirm it works. This game can now be played with English subtitles... all that is needed is the US save data of the game so here's what you do.
1. Download the US save data (above)
2. Copy the save to a USB (or use FTP) and start up multiMAN on your PS3 and go to the file manager
3. On the left side navigate to your USB drive and then to the save and on the right side navigate to dev_hdd0/home/0000000X (the X is for your profile id, so it will be different) /savedata/NPJB00084-JPN-000
4. Copy everything except for the PARAM.SFO from your usb to that directory.
5. Load a game from multiMAN, and launch Resident Evil from the XMB. the opening will still be in Japanese but the in game subs will be in English!!!
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
i'm ryu002003 you need copy and replace param file, download here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HFXC6WHJ
1) copy param file from folder PKGDIRPARAM.SFO file to /PS3_GAME/PKGDIR/PARAM.SFO replace old file
2) copy param file from PS3GAMEPARAM.SFO to /PS3_GAME/PARAM.SFO
3) you need one disc game bluray in driver loading game Biohazard Revival Selection with multiman or another manager
4) install game with icon Biohazard Revival Selection
5) loading any game 3.55 you got and then start game with icon Code Veronica or Resident evil 4
Why there are 2 fix files? In the first post it said replace the param.sfo in the two folders (Biohazard Revival Selection FW 3.55 fix.rar), that I understand, what about the eboot.bin/param.sfo that is includes in the other file? (3.55 BHS.rar) When do we apply that one? Is that a either of fix? or Both fix need to apply?