38w ago - Following up on his previous revisions, today German PlayStation 3 developer IcEmAn (aka IcEmAn2012) has made available Rebug CFW 4.30.2 XMB Mod v02.01.00 Ice Edition with details outlined below.
To quote, roughly translated: 16 hours I have worked, here is the XMB MOD for the new Rebug 4.30.2 CFW !!!
Rebug CFW 4.30.2 XMB MOD (ICE Edition) Extra Content - Download: http://www.share-online.biz/dl/P6SSDZJM3JG
Rebug CFW 4.30.2 XMB (REX Edition) Original XMB Installer - Download: iceman-modz.org/wp-content/plugins/download-monitor/download.php?id=18
1. Install Rebug CFW 4.30.2 REX Edition on XMB
2. Point Rebug / Retail mode on and remove all the XMB Mods
3. Install Rebug CFW 4.30.2 XMB MOD v02.01.00 (ICE Edition)
4. Install the appropriate homebrew PKGs (download browser)
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
will this program allow me to somehow backup my ps3 game disks? i'm a noob to this site just looking for some answers, sorry if this sounds lame or dumb i am ignorant of this and i desire to learn about it. thanks for your time.
1. Install Rebug CFW 4.46.1 [REX EDITION] on the XMB
2. Place Rebug / RETAIL XMB mode and remove all mods and homebrew PKGs
3. Install Rebug CFW 4.46.2 XMB MOD v02.03.08 [ICE EDITION]
4. Install the appropriate homebrew PKGs (homebrew browser)
Only German XMB Language - Work on CEX DEX and Fashion - ingame
Refer to the manual:
Install CFW, Rebug / RETAIL adjust mode, set German language install XMB PKG MOD, MOD start XMB under Network Installer to install the MOD system, enable Fat / Slim theme, POP, font, adjust color and brightness to -3 , Rebug custom toolbox install (Install Manager -> PlayStation Network content) All adjusted Homebrew PKG's via the Homebrew Browser download (with triangle), XMB individually.
Certain ID's for PKGs (eg PSN games, homebrew, created PS1 games) must be inserted individually!
XMB MOD Installer must be installed - use backup to the MOD to undo!