27w ago - Following up on the previous revision, this weekend German PlayStation 3 developer IcEmAn (aka IcEmAn2012) has made available PlayStation 3 XMB Mod v1.5 for Rebug PS3 CFW 4.21.1 users with the changes outlined below.
1. Install Rebug 4.21.1, remove all mods, install v1.5 fix, install XMB mod
2. Choose/install 15 install bubble (under PSN content in package installer)
3. Language packs: choose dutch language in XMB and install with mod installer
4. Run original XMB to get back to normal Rebug REX edition
IcEmAn2012 has tested this on PAL consoles only. It has NOT been tested on NTSC consoles. Make note of this if you elect to install this mod.
Rebug CFW 4.21.1 XMB MOD v1.5 [ICE Edition] All-in-One Installer 1.5 Mod is for german-/english- and dutch speaking users, v1.5 fix is stable and 100% working (everything tested) please give feedback on iceman-modz.org.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
To quote, roughly translated: Infos for AVCHD Movie Packages for German REBUG XMB MOD v01.08.05! (People don't want English version of v01.08.05 ? So I made it for German only at moment)
AVCHD movie packages are adapted to the Rebug XMB MOD v01.08.05 and appear after installation in AVCHD Movies folder under Multimedia category!
Films have an AVCHD structure (MTS).!
Path: externally in dev_usb003/BLURAY / + correct name!
Example - Film is located at: dev_usb003/BLURAY/THE_EXPENDABLES_2_AVCHD/...
Movie Package install, restart and start movie on Blu-ray icon from external HDD!
Thanks to developer deank for lastGAME and other additional information supplied via the forums.
1. Create (splittet 4gb part) AVCHD-Structure (.MTS) from your movie on external hdd (tsMuxeR)
2. Install multiMAN and lastGAME pkg
3. Double click on .../BDMV/INDEX.BDM (multiMAN) - Movie should be mounted in lastGAME app
4. Copy content (dev_hdd0/game/BLES80610)
5. Create new ID folder with standard PARAM.SFO
6. Add EBOOT.BIN and LASTPLAY.BIN (from BLES80610)
7. Add a movie picture (320x176) and create pkg (make_pkg.exe)
thats true... but you still need multiman to get last game working! i always thought that mounting games thru xmb is way more comfortable and looks cooler! i think he should add a button to make a mount icon to xmb straight from multiman!!
so multiman would be used anyways because u need to create the mount file in the xmb... but you don't need to run it everytime to start a game!
i think he at least put up this option for those who don't really need the other features of multiman!
Since I use Last Game, I always thought that Multiman could easily add a feature like this and without those extra steps. If Deank don't add it I assume it's because he don't want to, not because he can't. If you have icons for every game then you don't need to launch MM again! It goes against his own work.
where can i get xmb gameloader?? couldn't find any working download link...
dont care about post before... i just managed to get this working....
mount game -exits to xmb
start multiman again
then copy last game foder bles80610 to your pc (via ftp)
edit bles80610 (title)
then just make a pkg and install it..
game should be on the xmb now!
Following up on his previous release, today German PlayStation 3 developer IcEmAn (aka IcEmAn2012) has shared a guide on using PS3 Mount Package Install Disc to mount games and avoid multiMAN relaunching with details below.
To quote, roughly translated: Create 4.xx XMB BOOT Packages
1. Install multiMAN and lastGAME pkg
2. Mount game with multiMAN (no BD mirror) - Game should be mounted in lastGAME app
3. Copy content (dev_hdd0/game/BLES80610)
4. Make a 3.55 mount pkg (xmbgameloader)
5. Replace EBOOT.BIN and LASTPLAY.BIN (from BLES80610)
6. Compile the new pkg (_makepkg_hdd.bat/pkg_npdrm.exe)
Restart console and mount game with pkg
Start game without multiMAN (you can delete lastGAME app)
4.21 XMB BOOT Packages (Mount Package Install Disc) - 50 Games for German REBUG XMB MOD v01.08.01 (will install in mount games folder under games category)
1. Extract Mount Package Install Disc.rar in dev_usb/GAMEZ/ or /GAMES
2. Mount Mount Package Install Disc with multiMAN (like a game)
3. Insert Original Disc and install Mount Packages files
4. Restart console
5. Mount installed Mount Package file (in Mount Games)
6. Run with disc !
Mount Packages are modded for REBUG XMB MOD v01.08.01 and shown after Install in Mount Games folder under Games category!
Games must be in dev_usb000/GAMEZ/ and must have right names!
Game is among them: dev_usb000/GAMEZ/Call of Duty – Black Ops II-[BLES01717]/PS3_GAME/...
Install Mount Package files, insert a original game, mount it and run the disc!
May have problems with memory stalls occur, maybe game data have to reinstall, not work all games!
From IcEmAn (via iceman-modz.org/boot-packages/4-21-xmb-boot-packages-mount/): 4.21 XMB BOOT Packages (Mount Package Install Disc) 50 Game Mount Packages:
BD mirror deaktivieren !
50 Cent – Blood on the Sand-[BLES00472]
Aliens vs Predator-[BLES00585]
Alone In The Dark-[BLES00422]
Army of TWO-[BLES00168]
Army of TWO – The 40th Day-[BLES00659]
Assassin’s Creed II-[BLES00669]
Assassin’s Creed III-[BLES01667]
Assassin’s Creed – Brotherhood-[BLES00909]
Assassin’s Creed Revelations-[BLES01467]
Batman – Arkham City-[BLES00926]
Battlefield Bad Company-[BLES00259]
Battlefield Bad Company 2-[BLES00779]
Call of Duty – Black Ops II-[BLES01717]
Castlevania – Lords of Shadow-[BLES01047]
Dead Space 2-[BLES01040]
Doom 3 BFG Edition-[BLUS31024]
Duke Nukem Forever-[BLES01147]
Gran Turismo Prologue-[BCES00104]
Just Cause 2-[BLES00517]
Kane & Lynch 2 – Dog Days-[BLES00604]
Max Payne 3-[BLES00942]
Medal of Honor – Warfighter-[BLUS30990]
Need for Speed – Hot Pursuit-[BLES00949]
Need for Speed – Most Wanted-[BLUS31010]
Ninja Gaiden 3-[BLES01524]
Resident Evil – Operation Raccoon City-[BLUS30750]
Resident Evil 6-[BLES01465]
Sniper Elite V2-[BLES01290]
Socom – Special Forces-[BCES00938]
Spec Ops – The Line-[BLUS30531]
Uncharted – Drakes Schicksal-[BCES00065]
Finally, from deank on lastGAME's versatility: lastGAME application gives the moders a lot of freedom:
1) It loads Hermes payload (for firmwares 3.41, 3.55, 4.21, 4.30)
2) It can be repacked with any game ID
3) A text based configuration (lastplay.bin) in its folder allows you to configure a game to mount/load
4) You can repack lastGAME with custom LASTPLAY.BIN file to mount any game
lastGAME is a basic multiMAN add-on for almost two years.
LASTPLAY.BIN supports parameters for "Direct Boot", "Regular Load/Mount", network or local load of ps1/ps2/psp backups.
USBP=0 or 1 (for 3.41 usb patch mode)
BOOT=0 or 2 (0 = normal load; 2 = direct boot on 3.55)
BOOT=1 (1 = for direct boot on 3.41)
TITLEID=BLES12345 (title ID of the game)
TYPE=1 for local games (1=PS3 game, 2=AVCHD/BD, other values for BDMOVIE/DVDMOVIE/PS 3ISO/PS2ISO/PSPISO/PSXISO)
HOST=IP_ADDRESS (for network ISO via net_host)
PORT=PORT (for network ISO via net_host)