- Following up on the PS3 NFW 3.55 v2 with v3.70 Spoof Custom Firmware
from earlier today, Sony PlayStation 3 hackers Cyberskunk
have now released a Rebug PS3 3.70 Version Spoofer 2.0 and Rebug Update Package v0.1 (3.41.3) and v0.3 (3.55.2).
This or any other spoofer won't allow you to play newer Firmware PS3 games or access PSN without updating the PlayStation 3 console.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
/ [Register or Login to view links]
To quote: THIS DOESNT ALLOW PSN - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK - THIS WILL NOT WORK ON REBUG FIRMWARE
3.70 Version Spoofer 2.0
3.70 Version Spoofer 2.0 is available for 3.41 and 3.55 firmware and is much faster and safer to use than the previous version spoofers. It works like the Rebug Selector and backs up your current files before activating the spoof, then auto reboots leaving no room for end-user error.
INSTALL: Press L1+CROSS to INSTALL 3.70 Version Spoof files to your PS3
ACTIVATE/DEACTIVATE: Press L1+CROSS to ACTIVATE/DEACTIVATE (System will reboot)
UNINSTALL: Press L1+CIRCLE to UNINSTALL (this will deactivate the spoofer, remove the spoof files from dev_flash and reboot if needed)
Enjoy.. Big thanks to blastleaf
for the artwork.
Rebug Update Package 0.1 (3.41.3) and 0.3 (3.55.2)
We have made Rebug Update Package 0.1 (3.41.3) and Rebug Update Package 0.3 (3.55.2) (Includes Rebug Update Package 0.2) mainly to update REBUG’s version spoof files to 3.70
UPDATER WILL PERFORM THE FOLLOWING TASKS
- Update the Rebug Selector package to Rebug Selector 1.6 (Fixes some freezing issues)
- Update the current version spoof files to 3.70
- Fix NORMAL MODE exit crash (3.55.2 ONLY)
- Install Rebug_Update_Package.pkg file from XMB
- Run Rebug Update Package from the [Games] menu
- Follow the on screen prompts
- PS3 will reboot if needed when finished
NOTE: Once the PS3 has rebooted you can delete Rebug Update Package from your XMB as it is not needed.. Enjoy