- Following up on their previous
updates, today PlayStation 3 hackers Cyberskunk
of Team Rebug have updated to Rebug 4.30.2 REX Edition and Rebug Toolbox 02.01.02 with the changes outlined below.
Download: Rebug 4.30.2 REX Edition PUP (scmods.com/rebug/firmware/REBUG_4.30.2_REX_PS3UPDAT.PUP) / [Register or Login to view links]
/ [Register or Login to view links]
(Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links]
(Mirror #2) / [Register or Login to view links]
- REBUG_4.30.2_REX_PS3UPDAT.PUP - abc9e91a4dcc79874f6ac783723e4a9d
- REBUG-TOOLBOX-02.01.02.pkg - c9b84f723785ccecd5a5350e8e181648
Updates include Toggle QA functionality working on all PS3 CFW's and an xREGISTRY backup and restore function among the revisions.
Rebug 4.30.2 REX Edition
- RELEASED REBUG 4.30.2 REX EDTION - MAR. 17TH 2013
For all you REX lovers we have finally added 4.30 to the family. As usual it has all the features you have come to expect from REBUG FIRMWARE.
NOTE: Be sure to install Rebug Toolbox 02.01.02 that is included in the PUP for full compatibility in DEX mode. Enjoy..
Rebug Toolbox 02.01.02
- REBUG TOOLBOX 02.01.02 - MAR. 17TH 2013
- ADDED - 4.30 DEX Support
- ADDED - Better Support for non-REBUG CFW
- ADDED - Backup/Restore of xRegistry
- ADDED - Toggle QA support for all 3.55/4.21/4.30/4.31 CFW
- FIXED - Bug that stopped LV2 kernel from being reloaded more than once from dev_flash
- Finally got Toggle QA up and running.. Sorry about the delay but because of some bad lv1 patching in the recent 431 CFW's causing certain parts of the hypervisor to be out by 0x1000 bytes it was a bit of a pain in theass to make it universal... BUT WE DID..
Finally, below is a 4.30.2 Rebug REX DEFAULTDNB Edition Coldboot Mod Pack from DEFAULTDNB
- Coldboot.raf - See preview.
- Coldboot_multi.ac3 - Simple 8 second DNB REBUG intro sound.
- Coldboot_stereo.ac3 - Simple 8 second DNB REBUG intro sound.
PREVIEW: [Register or Login to view links]
SOUND DEMO: [Register or Login to view links]
DOWNLOAD: [Register or Login to view links]
(77 MB) / [Register or Login to view links]
- Original Files: Coldboot.raf, Coldboot_multi.ac3, Coldboot_stereo.ac3.
- Custom Files: Coldboot.raf, Coldboot_multi.ac3, Coldboot_stereo.ac3.
- Conversion Tools: Static Raf Converter 1.0, Xvid4PSP.
- Original Media: Original Rebug PNG, 2 Edited Rebug PNG's (Edited by myself), Rebug Boot Sound
- MP3 (Created by myself)
Editing Boot Image: Open Easy Static Raf Converter, pick your image, edit its position, save.
Editing Boot Sound: Open Xvid4PSP, select a music file, trim to 8 seconds, encode with AC3 640K settings, save once as "coldboot_multi.ac3", then save again as "coldboot_stereo.ac3" so you have 2 ac3 files.
Flashing to PS3:
Reverting: Simply flash the 3 coldboot files from the "Original 4.30.2 REX" folder.
REBUG SCORPION COLOR VARIANTS ADD-ON PACK:
- Scorpion logo (PNG format) modded in 9 different colors, with face modded to be real PS button colors.
- Pack includes Classic Rebug Scorpion modded with real face colors converted to RAF ready to flash to PS3.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
Editing Boot Image: Open Easy Static Raf Converter (from HERE, or my pack ABOVE), pick your image, edit its position, save.
Flashing to PS3:
See video posted above.
Cyberskunk, TizzyT, Glowball1, gliitch, haz367, manster and of course blastleaf
Finally from coldlm
: Tips on how to get your Games working on the new Rebug 4.30.2 REX
1. Replace your patched files by the original once including Eboot, and Param.sfo and so on
2. Delete any updates you had before and then download the new available update and install it
3. Some games will now have to be loaded with BD mirror on internal or external what ever your using on Multiman
4. Sn some cases your gonna have to loose your old SaveData for that game, like Tomb Raider, it will not work with the new Rebug even if you do everything above unless you delete your saves, sorry i know it hurts
5. And last of all some have to be reinstalled easy as it is
6. Very important step, right after installing your new CFW, update or reinstall multiman, because a couple of ppl already reported that mM is giving them problems with loading games after updating to the new rebug
7. Good luck and pls add something if you had a problem and got the solution!