14w ago - Following up on the previous revision, ReActPSN has now been updated to version 2.27 by Chinese PlayStation 3 developer ccregame which now includes a few minor PS3 / PSN bug fixes as outlined below.
To quote, roughly translated: No big changes, the average user Needless to upgrade.
Alter some minor changes:
1. triangle break mode support to CFW4.46, dex4.46 not support, has little significance.
2. fixes L2 backup rap small bug.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
1. Install ReactPSN.
2. Get .rap for your game.
3. Create exdata folder in your USB stick and move the .rap file to it.
4. Put the USB stick in your right PS3 USB port (IDK but it worked for me in the left port).
5. Install your game and run ReactPSN.
6. Play the game.
Forgot to mention that before running ReactPSN you need to create new user named aa. And then login to your user.
1. Make sure you have exdata folder in your root USB, and inside it have .rap for the game you want to activate it's DLC
2. In your original user, install reactPSN (just install it, but don't run it)
3. Next create new user, log in into this user and rename it to 'aa' (without '') after that run reactPSN from this user (don't press anything)
4. Your screen will be black for awhile (depend for how many .rap you have) after that your PS3 will restart
5. Now your 'aa' user name should be changed to something long