54w ago - Following up on their previous releases, today PlayStation 3 scene release group DUPLEX have made available a Ratchet and Clank QForce DLC Unlocker for PS3 CFW users with details below!
Included DLCs:Classic Pack: Play as one of three Ratchet x Clank fan favorites. Includes Helga, The Plumber, and Hot Bot skins!
Future Pack: Play as key characters from the Future trilogy. Includes Alister Azimuth, Rusty Pete, and a war-crazed Agorian.
Miniboss Pack: Thanks to Big Al's incredible de-bigification ray, the B2 Brawler and Chainblade are now ready for the battlefield! As a bonus, we even included a Tyhrranoid. Don't invade a planet without one. Pack includes B2 Brawler, Chainblade and Tyhrranoid skins.
NPC Pack: This collection includes more loveable characters from the Ratchet x Clank universe. Includes the Smuggler, Skrunch, and Captain Qwark's xNurse Shannonx? disguise from Ratchet x Clank Future: A Crack in Time!
Pirates Pack: Ahoy, matey! Here be a crew of undead space pirates to pillage the battlefield with! Pack includes 3 pirate skins.
Predators Pack: How do you take a T-Rex, a Great White Shark, and a Grizzly Bear and make them even cooler? By putting them in armored space marine suits, of course! Pack includes T-Rex, Great White Shark, and Grizzly Bear skins.
Robot Pack: Are you anti-squishy? Do you long to trade your soft, weak epidermis for steel and circuitry? Then try this collection and play as Phoenix II custodians Bleep, Bloop, and Blip!
Villain Pack: The greatest villains Ratchet x Clank have ever battled are now in one vile, galaxy-conquering collection. Includes Chairman Drek, Dr. Nefarious, and Emperor Percival Tachyon skins!
Notes: Install Pkg and Play
Finally, in related news today kalberto has shared a brief guide on how to get the God of War Ascension (Demo) running on PS3 CFW 3.55, as follows:
[TESTED WORKING] FIXED 2.00 - God of War Ascension (DEMO) for CFW 355
1. Download PKG DEMO God Of War Ascension from: http://ares.dl.playstation.net/cdn/EP9000/NPEA90115_00/KGNPjVdYxiomwstshVlVGvxqqDAXQhtLzzhbBHHyQKaotteXZqUhEpRehhMcdkWd.pkg
After download, rename with GOWA.PKG or something else.
2. Download, aldotools PS3 Tools Collection 2.0.50 (aldostools.org/ps3tools.zip) and install it to your PC/laptop/notebook, restart your pc
3. On GOWA.PKG, RIGHT click on mouse, choose REPACK PKG FOR CEX, after done, you'll get GOWA FOLDER
4. Inside GOWA FOLDER, you'll see a folder NPEA90115, original 411 PARAM.SFO and inside USRDIR folder, there is original 411 EBOOT.BIN, REPLACE BOTH with this FIXED 2.00 EBOOT.BIN and FIXED 2.00 PARAM.SFO <---
5. On GOWA folder, right click on mouse, choose MAKE PKG wait until you see the word 'DONE'
6. Copy EP0001-NPEA90115 ...PKG to external HDD, then install PKG to internal HDD PS3
Pray it's working. TESTED with dongle 355 and KMEAW 355 WORKING PERFECTLY !!!
Enjoy the demo, thanks to the one who give us the original links.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
Here you go : GT 5 - DLC packs there are Pkg and rap for activation , you will need to connect to internet to download them after you activate them , react psn needed: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/jbh7qz2emlj2w7t/CD15gYdQ-H
Following up on the previous releases, today PlayStation 3 scene release group DUPLEX returns with Gran Turismo 6 PS3 DUPLEX!
From the PS3 NFO File: Gran.Turismo.6.PS3-DUPLEX / Gran Turismo 6 PS3 DUPLEX (14,740 MB in 62 files)
D U P L E X P R O U D L Y P R E S E N T S: Gran Turismo 6
Date: 11/2013 Languages: English
Platform: PS3 Genre: Simulation
Gran Turismo 6 for PlayStation 3 brings new levels of authenticity to the Real Driving Simulator as well as introduces stunning new tracks and cars and a revised user interface
A new compact game engine improves operation and increases the flexibility to expand it with downloadable content. Meanwhile, the game also expands connectivity with other devices such as smart phones and tablets and increased social and community functions. With 1200 cars available at launch and more to come as DLC, 33 locations, 71 different layouts available and more, GT6 is the most exciting game in the series yet
A new game engine
A new physics engine
1200 Cars, abundant custom parts, and on-going DLC
33 locations, 71 layouts
A new Course Maker
A Community/Club/Race Organizer
A new User Interface
Multi Device Compatibility
1. Put the folder BCES01893-[Gran Turismo 6] without the big file GT.VOL into the folder GAMES on your external fat32 hdd.
2. With your PS3 open multiman in multiman mod.
3. Start the game GT6, when multiman ask you if you want to change the parameter, answer yes,after quit the game.
4. Put the folder BCES01893-[Gran Turismo 6] patched from external fat32 hdd into your PC and put into the folder USDIR the big file GT.VOL
5. Use GEN ps3 iso to create the iso.
6. Patch the iso with PS ISO tool.
7. Put the iso file of GT6 in the PS3ISO folder of your external NTFS driver.
8. Mount with Simple NTFS ISO mounter and enjoy the game.
Enjoy FW 4.5. For premium accounts: http://uploaded.net/f/x21w7h
BCES01893 - Gran Turismo 6 - bigfile GT.VOL is 14.35gb, confirmed working on Rebug Rex 4.46, ps3netsrv in ISO format and MLT 4.50! Just a heads-up... something screwy with the save location. For this release (EU), it's in /dev_hdd0/home/00000001/savedata/BCJS37016 - that's the code for JP version of GT6.
From syno: Game requires 4.50. FTP from network location to PS3 internal, use multiMAN to fix fw version in game executables and ftp EBOOT.BIN and EBOOT.SELF back to your net server (rename originals). It will work now, also mounting with webMAN. (When ftp'ing to internal you don't even need to transfer the big file, mm will ask to fix fw version, just say yes and get both files - no need to launch the game off internal).
Gran.Turismo.6.PS3-DUPLEX new links: Enjoy , if you like it rep!
From what i know should work. I have found a little tutorial which explain how to make USA to EUR and the EUR to USA. This will give you the idea. Here you go:
For a DLC to work you have to make sure you have the latest update for the game (that depends on your CFW - if it has to be signed or not with lower keys)
Place on a root of a USB Stick or FTP to dev_hdd0/packages/
Go to a PS3
Install the 2 package files.
Now, you're maybe done depending on how are you playing the game:
1. IF PLAYING WITH DISC:
The DLC will be installed and you can play normally.