54w ago - Following up on their previous releases, today PlayStation 3 scene release group DUPLEX have made available a Ratchet and Clank QForce DLC Unlocker for PS3 CFW users with details below!
Included DLCs:Classic Pack: Play as one of three Ratchet x Clank fan favorites. Includes Helga, The Plumber, and Hot Bot skins!
Future Pack: Play as key characters from the Future trilogy. Includes Alister Azimuth, Rusty Pete, and a war-crazed Agorian.
Miniboss Pack: Thanks to Big Al's incredible de-bigification ray, the B2 Brawler and Chainblade are now ready for the battlefield! As a bonus, we even included a Tyhrranoid. Don't invade a planet without one. Pack includes B2 Brawler, Chainblade and Tyhrranoid skins.
NPC Pack: This collection includes more loveable characters from the Ratchet x Clank universe. Includes the Smuggler, Skrunch, and Captain Qwark's xNurse Shannonx? disguise from Ratchet x Clank Future: A Crack in Time!
Pirates Pack: Ahoy, matey! Here be a crew of undead space pirates to pillage the battlefield with! Pack includes 3 pirate skins.
Predators Pack: How do you take a T-Rex, a Great White Shark, and a Grizzly Bear and make them even cooler? By putting them in armored space marine suits, of course! Pack includes T-Rex, Great White Shark, and Grizzly Bear skins.
Robot Pack: Are you anti-squishy? Do you long to trade your soft, weak epidermis for steel and circuitry? Then try this collection and play as Phoenix II custodians Bleep, Bloop, and Blip!
Villain Pack: The greatest villains Ratchet x Clank have ever battled are now in one vile, galaxy-conquering collection. Includes Chairman Drek, Dr. Nefarious, and Emperor Percival Tachyon skins!
Notes: Install Pkg and Play
Finally, in related news today kalberto has shared a brief guide on how to get the God of War Ascension (Demo) running on PS3 CFW 3.55, as follows:
[TESTED WORKING] FIXED 2.00 - God of War Ascension (DEMO) for CFW 355
1. Download PKG DEMO God Of War Ascension from: http://ares.dl.playstation.net/cdn/EP9000/NPEA90115_00/KGNPjVdYxiomwstshVlVGvxqqDAXQhtLzzhbBHHyQKaotteXZqUhEpRehhMcdkWd.pkg
After download, rename with GOWA.PKG or something else.
2. Download, aldotools PS3 Tools Collection 2.0.50 (aldostools.org/ps3tools.zip) and install it to your PC/laptop/notebook, restart your pc
3. On GOWA.PKG, RIGHT click on mouse, choose REPACK PKG FOR CEX, after done, you'll get GOWA FOLDER
4. Inside GOWA FOLDER, you'll see a folder NPEA90115, original 411 PARAM.SFO and inside USRDIR folder, there is original 411 EBOOT.BIN, REPLACE BOTH with this FIXED 2.00 EBOOT.BIN and FIXED 2.00 PARAM.SFO <---
5. On GOWA folder, right click on mouse, choose MAKE PKG wait until you see the word 'DONE'
6. Copy EP0001-NPEA90115 ...PKG to external HDD, then install PKG to internal HDD PS3
Pray it's working. TESTED with dongle 355 and KMEAW 355 WORKING PERFECTLY !!!
Enjoy the demo, thanks to the one who give us the original links.
Stay tuned for more PS3 Hacks and PS3 CFW news, follow us on Twitter and be sure to drop by the PS3 Hacks and PS3 Custom Firmware Forums for the latest PlayStation 3 scene updates and homebrew releases!
I would post a pic but I think posting screenshots a week before release isn't a wise thing to do.
Still in car view is just black. Shows you how pathetic the game really is. GRID is heaps better as its got all the views working proper like they should where GT6 is missing half the graphics of the cars and doubles up for a lot of them too. Its really crap if you compare car games to each other. Thats why its not on PS4 as nobody would accept that as a PS4 game. Its not even a proper PS3 game as I just said its missing half the graphics of the cars.
All they say about Gran Turismo 6 is hype and bullcrap. The gameplay is the same as the last, its missing a lot of in car views instead its just black the same as GT2, it does have a tiny graphical difference that it looks a tiny bit better than GT5 but not by much.
There is still no car damage and AI are still bullies and you get punished for what they do and they get no punishment at all. IMO its still a really crap game and not worth it. If you want a really good racing game get Grid or Grid 2 as they kick GT6's butt every time.
If your a GT fan then you'll get it and probably love it but there is really no difference between GT5 and GT6 except maybe a few more cars. BUT as those newer cars still dont have in car view and cant be customized like the other cars its still a crap game.
If I had to give it a score it'll be 2/10 as for a game that comes out after the PS4 is released its really showing the devs are at least 5 years behind and releasing an unfinished game. I like incar views when I'm driving and this doesn't have it. Even NFS Rivals is better and thats doesn't even have incar view.
Compare this game to Forze 5 and you will think this is a beta or unfinished game its that bad.
From what i know this was the only way the DLC would work , i know that i have searched this DLC a lot of time. Sorry StanSmith. I can give you the links for EU version to , but the same thing must be done :
1. It is necessary to have your GT5 updated to the latest update
2. After install the PKG as any other pkg [make sure you have the GT5 updated] , copy rap files to exdata folder and use reactpsn to activate DLC.
3. You may be required to be signed in to PSN as well as GT5 started.
4. Now at the main menu after signing in to PSN, go to the dlc symbol
5. Install all the vehicles, tracks etc.
6. The vehicles will be located at the car delivery, just get all the vehicles there
Enjoy the new vehicles, tracks and other stuf