- Following up on PS3ITA Manager v1.20
, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Rancid-o
has updated his fork of the PS3 homebrew application Iris Manager to PS3ITA Manager v1.30 with the changes outlined below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
/ [Register or Login to view links]
To quote, roughly translated: v1.30, 21/07/13
- Added payload 4.41 DEX.
- Control fan now also supports CFW 4.41 DEX.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: fan control mode is not active by default (mode "# SYSCON"). To activate it enter in the menu "Tools", "Control Fan & USB Wakeup" and choose your preferred mode ("# By User" or "payload").
- Possibility of make "permanent" the console id inserted by keyboard on screen (ONLY FOR CFW 4.41 DEX).
- NOTE: the console id will be set automatically when you boot the console, is not necessary start ps3ita manager after every boot (ONLY CFW 4.41 DEX PS3ITA).
- It possible lower the fan speed in mode "# By User" up to 0x33 (What highly NOT recommended anyway).
- Possibility also further lower the values of the mode "Payload".
- Some translation files were saved by mistake with ISO encoding, because of this some accented characters were not displayed.
Now everything should be fine.
- Updated language "CHINESE_SIMPLIFIED" and CHINESE_TRADITIONAL. Thanks to "Liqianyu"!
- You can now display a total of 1024 games (there were 512 in the previous version). Not tested.
- Fixed payload 4.46.
- A simple transcription error did not work properly it.
- Fixed some problems with mode disc-less (with cfw 4.21 cex and 4.30 cex not work properly).
Thanks to "Liqianyu" for reporting both problems!!