- Following up on PS3ITA Manager v1.10/v1.11
revisions and the IrisManager 2.60 Unofficial PS3Mod
, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Rancid-o
has updated his fork of the PS3 homebrew application Iris Manager to PS3ITA Manager v1.20 with the changes detailed below.
To quote, roughly translated: CHANGELOG - v1.20, 07/07/13
- Added Payload 4.46.
- “Control fan” now also supports the cfw 4.46.
- Added, in the “Video Setup”, option “Screen set: Grid 8x6″. This allows you to display 48 games on one screen.
- Added the Portuguese language.
- Now in the “Video Setup” you can change the different grids while remaining in the same menu, without having to return to the screen of games every time.
- All languages included are upgraded to version 1.20 with 20 new lines translated (Persian language excluded).
- Other small changes/additions made in the source code.
- PS3ITA Manager now automatically fixed the error 0x80010009 also in the update games. Because of an small error, the fix for update games was not working in the previous version of manager.
I made a stupid mistake in payload 4.46 in the file umount.S... I wrote:
This makes the payload 4.46 does not work properly... Soon released the fixed version..