- Following version 1.3
, PlayStation 3 developer HDMadness
returns this weekend with PS3 ErmaC 4.30 CFW v1.4 which fixes a bug on some 3D TVs and more as detailed below!
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
/ [Register or Login to view links]
(Mirror) / [Register or Login to view links]
PUP MD5: F54D03ED118C91FCC9AADFB8B3A029CA
Changes from the included Release Notes:
ErmaC 4.30 CFW v1.4
- More Stable than any other 4.30 CFW out there (Tested with numerous PS3, slim and phat models)
- Can run games with the latest updates signed with Keys up to 4.30 without any patching needed
- PSN enabled
- Cinavia protection disabled
- No Demo Mode/kiosk fw messages when using you PS3*
- XMB fully optimized with fast access in-game or not so you can have the best
performance with your console
Changes since 1.3:
- Another round of small bug fixes, including the bug that was detected with some 3D TVs
that were not recognized as such when using cfw 4.30
- A few more cosmetic changes
*If you still want to use PSHome please install 'PSHome_ErmaC_4.30_CFW.pkg' included in the package
#This CFW will not brick your PS3 System or Harddrive if you install it properly. Use it with caution, the author of this CFW will not be held responsible for any damage that may be caused to your system.
You need to be on 3.55 ofw or cfw to install ErmaC CFW. Please downgrade using the proper procedures (999 downgrader from Rebug team is the best option) and after downgrading please install and run 'toggle_qa.pkg' on your PS3 before upgrading again to the new version.
Use exactly the same precautions on upgrading/downgrading used on other CFWs to avoid any complication. Enjoy!
#Thanks to PS3News.com for their continued support.