- Following up on their previous
release, today French PlayStation 3 developers Dev-Team-SPT
have made available CFW 4.55 CEX ARCH Build RC2 for Custom Firmware users with details below.
Download: PS3 CFW ARCH CEX 4.55 Build.rar
MD5 Hash: A5EA2C7436604A5506E231A36FA6
To quote, roughly translated: PS3 CFW ARCH CEX 4.55 RC2 [NO SPOOF]
- Based on the update sony official 4.55 (cfw not spoofed)
- Disable coreOS ECDSA integrity check (LV0)
- LV1 patched disable LV2 protection
- LV2 & LV1 patched PEEK & POKE
- Allows you to launch any backups of original games
- RSOD Bybass
- Compatible games remastered / Minis ( for PSP/PS1/PS2 )
- Patch Alphabetical ( A...Z )
- Compatible lasted version ReActPSN ( v3.12 )
- QA Flag menu enabled by default if already activated prior
- PS3 BT Remote Patched & PS3 BluRay DISC patched
- XMB optimized for stealth, the options ' install_package_file ' and ' app_home/PS3_GAME ' are in a folder named ' PlayStation®3 '
- Enable InGame XMB ScreenShot
- Patch Remote Play
- Ability to downgrade from any custom firmware with qa flag activated.
- Img build version 62848
- Some changes RCO files and XML (startup message and more)
- Installation compatible on all models of ps3 Slim or fat. Can be installed on any CFW 3.xx/4.xx / or OFW 3.55 and lower. (The mode Recovery is recommended even if it is little install by the XMB menu all of same)
- Custom Coldboot / Custom Start Message / Wave of the Custom XMB Menu
WARNING: As with any CFW, the installation must be done correctly and I can not be held responsible for any brick. Zero risk does not exist even if CFW has been tested on many ps3 and it is very stable in spite of everything.