- Following up on his previous
release and Sony's PS3 Firmware 4.53
update, today Italian PlayStation 3 developer Alexander
has released PS3 CFW 4.53 Ferrox v1.00 Custom Firmware with the changes outlined below.
Download: [Register or Login to view links]
To quote, roughly translated: Developer Alexander has released PS3 CFW 4.53 Ferrox v1.00!
- Built on an OFW 4.53.
- Disabled the coreOs and control ECDSA
- LV1: patched to remove the protection LV2
- LV1: Peek & Poke
- LV2: Peek & Poke
- LV1: patched coreOs Hash Check (prevents the brick from the console downgradate not dehashed)
- Compatibility PS2 Games
- Compatibility PSP Games Remastered
- Compatibility Games PSP Minis
- Keys / Key 4.53 (Start play with 4.50 EBOOT keys / SPRX)
- PSN / SEN Allowed for return online
- RSOD Screen Bypass for consoles suffering from RSOD
- PS3 BT Remote patch
- PS3 BluRay DISC patch
- Compatibility with the latest version of REACTPSN (version 0.1 alpha)
- Install Package Files
- Ability to Downgrade from OFW 3.55 with qa activated.
- Can be installed by Rogero CFW 4.xx (It is recommended to RECOVERY)
- Can be installed CFW Rebug 4.xx ( It is recommended to RECOVERY)
- Can be installed CFW Habib 4.xx ( It is recommended to RECOVERY)
- Upgradeable from 4.46. FERROX 1.2 (XMB)
- Support InGame XMB ScreenShot Feature (thanks mysis of ps3 dev wiki)
- Support Remote Play Feature
- Stability as OFW 4.53.
- Speed of the system increased
- Ability to downgrade from any custom firmware with qa activated.
- CECH-2001A ( SLIM 120gb ) [ Working!. ]
- CECH-2501A [ Working!. ]
- CECH-2002B [ Working! ]
- CECH-2001B ( 250gb SLIM ) [ Working!. ]
- CECHG04 [ Working! ]
- CECHE [ Working!. ]
- CECHL04 [ Working! ]
- CECH-2004B [ Working!. ]
- CECH 2004A [ Working! ]
- CECH-2504A Datacode 1A [ Working!. ]
- CECH2104A [ Working!. ]
For all those who incur 8002F157 error, it means you have not enabled MODE 'ON DEBUG ON via the qaflag and then have to do the deashing on the console.
To correct this error: Install CFW 4.21 Rebug or CFW that allows you to activate the qa flag and the mode 'debugging. Upgrade to OFW 3.55 for two times in a row. That's right, to install RECOVERY twice the OFW 3.55. Proceed with the installation of any other CFW's.
I remind you that the starting point of this custom firmware is 3.55 Original Firmware or any Custom Firmware.
MANDATORY: It is recommended that, after a successful installation of custom firmware, run:
- Settings> [System Settings]> [Restore Default Settings] (From XMB)
- Restore File System (Recovery)
- Rebuild Database (Recovery)
So, you will have a clean install and you'll be fine (Thanks to franci97 & SonyForever).